Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Perfect Islammaxxing Music (On A Serious Note This Is One Of The Best Beats I've Ever Heard)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlpkBBOBLgY

"I just walk in with the Taliban" :feelsLSD:
Pepe afghanistan

"I'm in NY as high as the buildings" :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
ca8.jpg

I don't even care about the lyrics really, this beat is just so catchy.

Last edited:
Will you listen to that as you stroll in to buy your loterry tickets?

The lyrics are cool but the beat is whack sorry my man :feelshaha:
Dude what are you talking about, this beat is pretty much perfect. Give me an example of a pop smoke song with a beat that's better than this.

Either way I like songs based on "frisson".

It's shit, your music taste is shit and that's why you're incel.

You listen to playboi carti? Or maybe future?
I think you would like future tbh.

@BlkPillPres yooo, I had no idea you were yeat fan! That's so unexpected of you. My nigga
TBH I wouldn't really call myself a "fan", I pick and choose the songs I like from various artists. I choose music based on it generating a "frisson" response (google "frisson music" to see what I'm talking about, you've probably experienced it already though).

View: https://youtu.be/sLxlDxYvTKo

Listen to this blkpillpress. I think you would like it.

It's alright but it isn't causing any frisson.

Islam has nothing to do with african american slaves. abd. Theres a reason why american niggers are creating "nation of islam", they want to seperate from their arab slave owners. Just like they do now with silly, dumb sounding names like tyrone, tayvon, shawndrey etc. to seperate them from their white slave owners.
Typicall low IQ copycat nigger movement.

I think I know exactly why I like this one. It reminds me of the kind of music you hear in rpg games (the bells in it and the pattern for the bells). Sounds like something straight out of a rpg game if you take out the rap music elements.

You might like these:

I have more I can send you
I was about to tell you none of them come close until I heard the "Fast As It Go" one. This is another good one. I notice that songs with "rage" beats just "sound better", the songs usually have a certain kind of vibe to them.

Hearing shit like this is what makes me want to get into beat making, but then I look at how saturated the market is right now I see that it's pointless lol.

Making it as a producer comes down to connections, clout, social status, etc, it has nothing to do with skill or originality anymore because the market is saturated.

Plus if I ever tried my hand at it and got big I'd have to spend a ton of money to have my entire background scrubbed so that nobody could dig up my incel past and ruin my career :feelskek:.

Music like this is just perfect for when you're working on a project. It makes it feel less like work, it makes it fun.

That Taliban song is playing on loop in my head right now though, it's not stopping lol (it's still far above anything I've heard for the day). It's gonna be a while until I get it out of my head. That beat is just too good, but to be honest the flow of the rapper is good too, I can't even imagine any other flow that would go well with the beat.

Last edited:
YeatPilled huh. Idk bro maybe I'm racist but its just something about listening to a white rapper that don't sit right with me. I can't lie tho Yeat's beat selection and nonsensical lyrics are growing on me.

GROSS
real men are natsoc... fuck outta here with that mudslime shit...

YeatPilled huh. Idk bro maybe I'm racist but its just something about listening to a white rapper that don't sit right with me. I can't lie tho Yeat's beat selection and nonsensical lyrics are growing on me.
As a genre I don't like rap as a whole, but if something sounds good it sounds good. Most rap sounds like generic crap though so I'll never really be a fan of the genre, but some songs just have the right traits that allow them to slip through the cracks right into my music collection.

"I just walk in with the Taliban" :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Islam has nothing to do with african american slaves. abd. Theres a reason why american niggers are creating "nation of islam", they want to seperate from their arab slave owners. Just like they do now with silly, dumb sounding names like tyrone, tayvon, shawndrey etc. to seperate them from their white slave owners.
Typicall low IQ copycat nigger movement.
Wtf does that have to do with the thread mate? But yeah, I do agree that names like Tayvon or Deshaun are being made to separate them from their white slave owners from hundreds of years ago. Because to them, having a regular sounding English name like "Sam Smith" Or "George Wilson" is having "Slave Names" that were given to them by their white slave owners and they would rather have their original African names like "Oja Olukwekwe" Or "Mufunga Nasala We We"

In this case, I would rather have a regular sounding English name than a Ooga Booga sounding African tribal name in my opinion.
Not to be an uncle ruckus/uncle Tom or anything. But I would thank them for giving us regular sounding names. Than us keeping those silly African tribal names.

Imagine being called "Mahooro Malanga" :feelskek:

I would rather be named "John Smith" or some shit. Bland generic English names will always be better than "Godknows Makwenga" or "Muzuka Lasolomo"

Last edited:
Binladenmaxxing:society:

Black American Preacher: "Yall got names like James Richard Or Mary Wilson, well I got news for y'all, those are your slaves names! We gotta back to our original African roots take back our original names from our ancestors"
"But we don't want to go back to our original african roots, because that shithole of our ancestors is after all these years, still a shithole." - Black (power) american preacher

What's so hard to spell about kunta kinte?

"wambudalmugbadugnb*krgs" very special retard-incel.
He would be in here, if this little nigger could read and write lol.

Hearing shit like this is what makes me want to get into beat making, but then I look at how saturated the market is right now I see that it's pointless lol.
True, I just want to get into it for the fun in my spare time. Don’t have Fl studios yet though.

If you really like rage check out vonte, benjicold and benjicold archive on soundcloud and go through their catalogs. You are bound to like some of their stuff, they have a lot of rage sounds, benjicold actually produce the sound in original post. You can find them on YouTube also but music on YouTube is of lower quality than soundcloud and it doesn’t have their full catalog.

Most incels musical taste = anime bullshit or globohomo mainstream rap. You call yourself blackpilled? Bitch please :lul: You are like normies muh I'm so unique *proceed to be NPC*.

Most incels musical taste = anime bullshit or globohomo mainstream rap. You call yourself blackpilled? Bitch please :lul: You are like normies muh I'm so unique *proceed to be NPC*.
No one said they're so unique. Why not shut the fuck up and let people enjoy their musical preferences? That dosen't make you any less blackpilled tf. What should we listen to? Mozart and Beethoven?

No one said they're so unique. Why not shut the fuck up and let people enjoy their musical preferences? That dosen't make you any less blackpilled tf. What should we listen to? Mozart and Beethoven?
Why not fuckin critique you and the rest? Preferences... same as everybody, that is not preference when you do same shit like others. It's like saying women have preference while every wants same type of a guy. Why not you go fuck yourself and bury your shit music.

Unironically what you do and many others with that behaviour is what globohomo does, that means - let's say I critique gays, then they say WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE WHO FUCKS WITH WHOM blah blah blah, you know why? BECAUSE Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS SURROUND ME THAT'S WHY AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

Last edited:
The beat is fire :feelsmusic:

Why not fuckin critique you and the rest? Preferences... same as everybody, that is not preference when you do same shit like others. It's like saying women have preference while every wants same type of a guy. Why not you go fuck yourself and bury your shit music.

Unironically what you do and many others with that behaviour is what globohomo does, that means - let's say I critique gays, then they say WHY THE FUCK YOU CARE WHO FUCKS WITH WHOM blah blah blah, you know why? BECAUSE Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS SURROUND ME THAT'S WHY AND I DON'T LIKE IT.
I could care less whether it's popular amongst normies or not. It simply sounds good to my ears. Besides this isn't always mainstream rap. These are more underground rappers that have a niche cult fanbase. But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that.

Anyways, they was another user like you who was giving us shit for the music we like on another thread and we basically explained, that he's type of guy to like Expensive pantomime shows at theaters, eating Lobsters, and listening to Shakespeare etc to feel more mature and classy. And your just like him imo.

Your the type to not eat at McDonald's or do your favourite activity because "normies do it too"

Here's the thread just go look at the comments on that thread and you'll see the arguement. It was hilarious. Basically all the points I could have made are there.

Anyway you go and eat a snail at a French restaurant and wear your monocle for your own egotistical purposes.

more underground rappers that have a niche cult fanbase.
yeah? That sound alike and copy those popular. You know shit about me and I know more hip hop than you motherfuckers could ever imagine.

You are all fuckin the same, those responses, same schemes. As I said above, you claim to listen to niche shit while it sounds same as the shit mainstream nowadays. Don't even make angry.

Here you got actual Hip Hop gems motherfucker that are not popular

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1Ui7khoCdw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy3d2HJdtls

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53d-Tr4Pz0s

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back