Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Perfect example of soyciety doublethink and men's position in it

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Officer
★★★★
Remember when that australian mass stabER got shot by a woman cop ?

Women are strong and men are useless or at least not that needed, alright we get it (even if she was the only one to have a gun in this situation and it was her job to kill someone that had none, something that a trained child could have done).

But a few days prior he retweeted Shakira's opinion about the film "Barbie" :

Without robbing of their possibility to be men, to also protect and provide.
This soyman's doublethink is typical of the new paradigm where a man is and always will be expected, deep down, to "be a man", that is to be the tough stoic gentleman that protects, provides and considers women as those little angels that should be cherished all while the definition of his masculinity (a concept constantly challenged, demonized and ridiculed in itself), is infinitely extensible and thus at the whim of women and soyciety, which inevitably turns into subservience due to a lack of agency. Every positive facet of his masculinity can be perfectly incarnated by an angelic woman, so why should we have any kind of deference towards his masculinity as an essence, especially if it comes with typical negative sides (like being more prone to crime etc.) ? That's why we are a bunch of ever changing deep-seeted archetypes : a creep or a cute nerd, a strong rugged man or a scary ogrecel, a confident man (tall) or a Napoleon-complexed target of ridicule (short), a mediocre under achiever (poor) or a brilliant man (rich), a born chivalrous protector or an evil scumbag that's more vicious than a wild bear. Tbh i barely even feel human in the eyes of the modern foid. The shit women got back in the day (archetypes like either a temptress or a saint) DON'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO THIS SHIT.

Even that cunt Shakira acknowledges how confusing and vile this is :
My sons absolutely hated it. They felt that it was emasculating. I agree, to a certain extent.
She agrees but deep down she don't care. :feelshaha:
giving women all the tools and the trust that we can do it all without losing our  essence, without losing our femininity.
This right there is fundamental. It's just another way of saying that foids want their cake and eat it too, that men have to treat them as equals all while not taking an inch of their traditional privileges. Pretty much summarizing the whole western gender zeitgeist. This inbalance logically leads to the absurd female superiority and worship we see today. Cause masculinity as an essence is shat on while femininity as an essence is revered.

This soyman is on one hand belittling men's onthological ability to be "the protector" and at the same time he endorses the idea, as soon as it is validated by a woman (for her own benefits).

Like a perfect representation of current year :soy: man-woman polarities : a complete fucking joke. But you're treated as a loser, an unflexible, uncool and unmodern woman hater if you don't want to play that rigged game.

Last edited:
I am sure that soyfag has said "defund the police" and "BAN GUNS" many times aswell. If the cop was a man the soyfag would have said "why didnt they call a social worker or shoot the knife out of the stabbERs hand"

Women aren't entitled to male help. Nobody is entitled to ANYTHING sweatie. That's very selfish and overly entitled toxic behavior, as expected of females. They should learn to be less egotistical and narcissistic.

Women aren't entitled to male help. Nobody is entitled to ANYTHING sweatie. That's very selfish and overly entitled toxic behavior, as expected of females. They should learn to be less egotistical and narcissistic.
I thought i would never say this but the more i observe what is happening on this gay earth the more i'm inclined to think that i would let some foid be raped or beat to death. Too bad cause i'm a strong ogrecel and might come in handy :feelsEhh: but idc no more i feel so DEJECTED. :feelsUgh:

Srsly boyos i need to quit the internet, do some virtuous things and pray. I can't pay more attention to this shit. I wasn't like this beford i'm so full of hate rn my blood is BOILING :feelsree:

I thought i would never say this but the more i observe what is happening on this gay earth the more i'm inclined to think that i would let some foid be raped or beat to death. Too bad cause i'm a strong ogrecel and might come in handy :feelsEhh: but idc no more i feel so DEJECTED. :feelsUgh:
Nobody is entitled to help. She could avoid that if she worked on herself.

It is impossible to get away from this shit unless you are prepared to hermitmaxx like Uncle Ted.

Or, read posts like this.
You can mouse over my name and click "Ignore" then you won't have to read posts like that.

It is impossible to get away from this shit unless you are prepared to hermitmaxx like Uncle Ted.
Escapism works to a certain extent. Even if i can see some bits of this irl it doesn't come close to when i spend time on the internet. I'm too weak for incels.is :feelsbadman:

You can mouse over my name and click "Ignore" then you won't have to read posts like that.
And you're the only one posting
I'm not gonna get in a slapfight with a guy who has 48k posts. Have a good night.
Please? Ok... Gn
(BTW I don't bother counting anything. Anyone can postmaxx. It's join dates that really mog)

Cuckservatives and Liberals are on the same page when it comes to women being free and men being cucks

the goal of feminism is to eradicate all men. even chads. they want a single chad to rule over them like the gerudo