Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

percent of people here that are autistic vs. just plain ugly?

are you autistic or just plain ugly?

• Ugly

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Austistic

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Autistic & ugly

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
I

Incel801

Banned
-
I'm def in the just plain ugly side

I feel like there is hope for our autistic brothers, with enough therapy maybe one day they can meet an autist girl or something like that...

Definitely both autistic and ugly.

i think there should be ugly people support groups, i would go for sure..

"autist girl or something like that"

Okay autistic girls 1/4th as common as autistic males. And secondly they have it easier because an awkward/socially challenged female is much more accepted compared to a socially challenged male(despite being vastly, vastly more common). There is no reason they need to get with us.

I'm not certain but I doubt I'm legit autistic. I think I'm just a weirdo sociopath with an exceptionally low IQ.

Definitely ugly though.

I legit can't talk to people

itt self diagnosed self professed self described autists.

I'm slightly autistic and VERY ugly.

I always get perfect scores on those tests to check faceblindness and reading of others emotional states, I'm just socially retarded from alienation which isn't too different from the outside I guess. I think it's hard to tell if you're mildly autistic or just socially retarded because you're ugly.unless you legit fail those tests.