Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Perceived power is much more important than actual power.

• Thread starter Property_Of_Negan ☠
  • Start date
Property_Of_Negan ☠

Property_Of_Negan ☠

Banned
-
I have a good example for this, my cousin who is 5'7 and weighs 110lbs and can barely lift 60lbs lost his virginity at 15 and girls are always coming to his house he is a very loud person who always acts like a tough guy and even tried to start a fight with me a couple of times because he was trying to show off in front of his friends. I'm 6'1 225 lbs I can bench press 220lbs for 7 reps, 245 lbs is my max, and I trained boxing for 2 years, but I'm a calm guy that never starts fights with anybody and I treat other people with respect.I'm 19 and no girl ever showed interest in me some even mocked me for being a "quiet guy". This is just proof that women love low IQ fuckboys and that a good personality has nothing to do with success in dating.

I have a good example for this, my cousin who is 5'7 and weighs 110lbs and can barely lift 60lbs lost his virginity at 15 and girls are always coming to his house he is a very loud person who always acts like a tough guy and even tried to start a fight with me a couple of times because he was trying to show off in front of his friends. I'm 6'1 225 lbs I can bench press 220lbs for 7 reps, 245 lbs is my max, and I trained boxing for 2 years, but I'm a calm guy that never starts fights with anybody and I treat other people with respect.I'm 19 and no girl ever showed interest in me some even mocked me for being a "quiet guy". This is just proof that women love low IQ fuckboys and that a good personality has nothing to do with success in dating.
he just got better face than u and is low inhib.

Or how about use your actual power?

It's the same for money. People who flaunt, but are poor, attract more girls. People with real money, but who aren't interested in flaunting, are not attractive.

It's the same for money. People who flaunt, but are poor, attract more girls. People with real money, but who aren't interested in flaunting, are not attractive.

This is why we have to show off our pectoral muscles.

I wanted to but in the end, I would be the bad guy for beating him up.
Foid mind:

Goodlooking bully: Tough guy, he is an alpha badass. Hero. I want to suck his dick
Goodlooking niceguy: Sensible and caring. I want to suck his dick

Ugly bully: Insecure, weak, beta, monster, proto-rapist, jealous.
Ugly man niceguy bullied: loser, he deserved it, weak.

Foid mind:

Goodlooking bully: Tough guy, he is an alpha badass. Hero. I want to suck his dick
Goodlooking niceguy: Sensible and caring. I want to suck his dick

Ugly bully: Insecure, weak, beta, monster, proto-rapist, jealous.
Ugly man niceguy bullied: loser, he deserved it, weak.
Foids are dumb as hell and there is nothing alpha about bullies they always play the victim game when they get their ass beat there was a guy in high school who was trying to push me and and he wouldn't stop I got angry and slammed him into the wall and got him into a chokehold I let him go after a couple of seconds and he started screaming at me that I'm crazy and out of control what a fucking hypocrite.

I'm Negan too!

I just got done reading, "a guide to earthlings" by Ian something, and it explains that phenomenon!

Basically all NT communication is symbolic! All fluff for social posturing!

To them, social rank is everything!

Only perception is real to them! That's why they go into debt for "tools" (cars houses clothing) that makes it look like they have more social value, rank.

I'm Negan too!

I just got done reading, "a guide to earthlings" by Ian something, and it explains that phenomenon!

Basically all NT communication is symbolic! All fluff for social posturing!

To them, social rank is everything!

Only perception is real to them! That's why they go into debt for "tools" (cars houses clothing) that makes it look like they have more social value, rank.
It's like they are all living in a video game "I'm not satisfied with myself so I will twist reality in my mind and be something I'm not" seems like these normies have some serious psychological issues.

perceived power = actual power

Actual power > perceived power

Your cousin proved this

Actual power > perceived power

Your cousin proved this
I think it's not because the only thing preventing me from using actual power is my calm nature, I have seen some guys that had perceived power in their social groups but too much flaunting and showing off got them into trouble with other males.

It's like they are all living in a video game "I'm not satisfied with myself so I will twist reality in my mind and be something I'm not" seems like these normies have some serious psychological issues.
Dude in the book calls it groupthink and herd mentality. Seems like the jews were right all along! Bunch of cattle.

If he does this to you again just clown him for clout.

If he does this to you again just clown him for clout.
Even if I clowned him I think it wouldn't mean shit, in the end, I would be called an asshole and he would still be the most popular in his group some people are just meant to be liked by others.

Unfortunately in a world filled with posers, perception really is reality. It is annoying to have more ability than 90% of those mediocre pretenders put together, but living with the perceptions others have of you as being inferior because it is not worth your time or simply not in your nature to front.

As a hapa, an American who loves his country, I can honestly say a lot of this is American culture. The ostentatious poseur king garbage culture. In Japan people just don't brag or live to impress others. From what I have seen of EE countries, they are simple, good, down to earth people with no pretentiousness. You can spot the Americans a mile away because of the swagger, and pretentiousness oozing from them. Just the way they carry themselves or sit down at the restuarant. We need humility, and substance back.

The funny thing about it OP, is in a random social setting some 5'9" chad face you could pickup, and throw across the room for laughs would be percieved as tougher than you. All he needs are a few tough guy tatts, maybe a motorcycle, a tapout shirt, some swagger, and wham he is the AFFA Male, the AFFA Male of the group, lol. Boxing is tough man, I respect you doing it for 2 years, but unless you wear it on the sleeve, you are nothing but a weak loser in the minds of foids compared to the cool looking poser. This stuff drives me nuts. I know how you feel bro.

House of cards waiting for a hurricane. Paper tiger baskin in the sun.

Unfortunately in a world filled with posers, perception really is reality. It is annoying to have more ability than 90% of those mediocre pretenders put together, but living with the perceptions others have of you as being inferior because it is not worth your time or simply not in your nature to front.

As a hapa, an American who loves his country, I can honestly say a lot of this is American culture. The ostentatious poseur king garbage culture. In Japan people just don't brag or live to impress others. From what I have seen of EE countries, they are simple, good, down to earth people with no pretentiousness. You can spot the Americans a mile away because of the swagger, and pretentiousness oozing from them. Just the way they carry themselves or sit down at the restuarant. We need humility, and substance back.

The funny thing about it OP, is in a random social setting some 5'9" chad face you could pickup, and throw across the room for laughs would be percieved as tougher than you. All he needs are a few tough guy tatts, maybe a motorcycle, a tapout shirt, some swagger, and wham he is the AFFA Male, the AFFA Male of the group, lol. Boxing is tough man, I respect you doing it for 2 years, but unless you wear it on the sleeve, you are nothing but a weak loser in the minds of foids compared to the cool looking poser. This stuff drives me nuts. I know how you feel bro.

House of cards waiting for a hurricane. Paper tiger baskin in the sun.
After spending a lot of time with people and trying to socialize, I realized they are just a big waste of time.

we unironically need to STOP being nice "the good quite guys"

Yup. If they value you, you get invited to watch the superbowl with them. What a prize right?
Yep, but first you have to endure a whole year with a bunch of obnoxious degenerate idiots to get the prize.

tough guy attitude + fuckboy looks = God among foids
yes. i mean among the incel community, lads should stop being so fucking beta weak. we must stand up AND STOP BEING QUITE

Attachments

• 20190725_014356.png
    20190725_014356.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 15
Foids are dumb as hell and there is nothing alpha about bullies they always play the victim game when they get their ass beat there was a guy in high school who was trying to push me and and he wouldn't stop I got angry and slammed him into the wall and got him into a chokehold I let him go after a couple of seconds and he started screaming at me that I'm crazy and out of control what a fucking hypocrite.
Bullies are insecure betas on the inside.
They project it by going out of their way to fuck with your shit ( A.k.a he wants his ass kicked )

we unironically need to STOP being nice "the good quite guys"
Tbh, the media is painting us all as terrorists, so that might change.