Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People's bigotted attitude towards Elliot Rodger on this forum are proof of why society will never accept the blackpill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Regardless due to bodymax + larger dick you rate higher than me, that's at least +1 for those two traits

You mog me is the bottom line
Cope. my body is shit to foids. Bodywise, foids are only attracted to tall big frame 100kg roid monkeys.

Also you height mog me by 2 inches. (5'9" vs 5'11"). You would mog me irl.
2.5/10 face (your face) + 5'11" height >>>>>>>>>>>> GIGAMOGS 2/10 face (my face) + 5'9" height

colvin has a 3 inch girth

that's a fucking MICROPENIS
3.5 girth on a good day :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

Last edited:
Cope. my body is shit to foids. Bodywise, foids are only attracted to tall big frame 100kg roid monkeys.

Also you height mog me by 2 inches. (5'9" vs 5'11"). You would mog me irl.

You said you have a VISIBLE 6 PACK

Your arms are huge from that pic you showed me too

5 11 doesnt mena anything when youre weak like I am

Even if we agree that both of us are 2/10s facially in a hand to hand deatchmatch Id lose against you and you would get the girl

Also youre like 18 and Im 23, so its like not even over for you yet because you will lose your virginity in college whereas Im basically alreayd dead being an KHHV at my age

You said you have a VISIBLE 6 PACK

Your arms are huge from that pic you showed me too

5 11 doesnt mena anything when youre weak like I am

Even if we agree that both of us are 2/10s facially in a hand to hand deatchmatch Id lose against you and you would get the girl

Also youre like 18 and Im 23, so its like not even over for you yet because you will lose your virginity in college whereas Im basically alreayd dead being an KHHV at my age
> I NEVER said I had a 6 pack... absolutely not. I Only have a shitty 4 pack at best. Stop twisting my words.

> No they are not. My arms are tiny as fuck. Only 14.5" flexed

> Nobody cares about "muh strength" irl. its all about height. More height = more respect. 5'11" >>> 5'9"

> can't disagree with that tbh ngl :feelsbadman:

> You are coping hard if you think I will ever get laid.

> No they are not. My arms are tiny as fuck. Only 14.5" flexed

> Nobody cares about "muh strength" irl. its all about height. More height = more respect. 5'11" >>> 5'9"

> can't disagree with that tbh ngl :feelsbadman:

> You are coping hard if you think I will ever get laid.

> I NEVER said I had a 6 pack... absolutely not. I Only have a shitty 4 pack at best. Stop twisting my words.

Holy fuck that subtle brag, back to lookism.net now!

giphy.gif

Also 5 11 is nothign when compared to 5 9, like you could literally experience a growth spurt and overtake me or just get 2'' lifts which are not even excessive and feel narutal

I would be willing to bet all of my net worth that you will lose it before graduating

Only ethnic engineering majors are virgins in college

Everyone else gets laid, you will lose it like 2 weeks in

Holy fuck that subtle brag, back to lookism.net now!

giphy.gif
not a brag but okay :feelskek:

Also 5 11 is nothign when compared to 5 9, like you could literally experience a growth spurt and overtake me or just get 2'' lifts which are not even excessive and feel narutal
I stopped growing at around 15 and a half. I'm 18 and a quarter now.

I would be willing to bet all of my net worth that you will lose it before graduating
When I'm 20 and still virgin, do you want to transfer the money as cash or paypal?

Everyone else gets laid, you will lose it like 2 weeks in
Massive fucking cope. Imagine telling a sub3 manlet autist that he will get laid easily. This is like IT cucktears delusional bluepill shit.

I am basically a brown version of ER.
I come from wealth. From a family that had pretty much lost it. Ofc I'm well off than 90% of the people in the country. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm an incel. We all have our types. Elliot wanted blonde stacies. I want Eurasian/East Asian foids (who are actually a minority here). And I want a virgin. She has to be pretty, and slim and intelligent enough so I don't have to be embarassed to be with her infront of my friends.

That does not make me a volcel.

I am basically a brown version of ER.
I come from wealth. From a family that had pretty much lost it. Ofc I'm well off than 90% of the people in the country. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm an incel. We all have our types. Elliot wanted blonde stacies. I want Eurasian/East Asian foids (who are actually a minority here). And I want a virgin. She has to be pretty, and slim and intelligent enough so I don't have to be embarassed to be with her infront of my friends.

That does not make me a volcel.
ER didn't have options at all. I don't know your story though. but I don't really care if you have standards because that's your life

Locationcel by far