Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People with 'nice' personality traits are more likely to be cheated on by their spouses.

EaZFzeoXgAEYESJ

It's over for nice and kind women respecters and soft hearted foids who marry darktriadmaxxed Chad and Chadlites.

Self‐reported Big Five personality traits of individuals who have experienced partner infidelity (2020) by M. Mahambrey

Last edited:
People will try to take advantage of you in every area of life if you're nice tbh

Do you have the source? I wanna read everything

People will try to take advantage of you in every area of life if you're nice tbh

Self‐reported Big Five personality traits of individuals who have experienced partner infidelity (2020) by M. Mahambrey

being nice is a sign of weakness

why would you be nice if you can get away with being mean?

nice=ugly betabuxxer

nice=ugly betabuxxer

Having to be nice to make a relationship function is like betabuxxing : you are using artificial means to compensate for your genes.

Chad doesn’t need to be nice

Mercy must only be shown once you have power. Before that, you must go ape shit

Straight trees are cut first

N = 1557 :giga: :giga: :giga:

It's undoubtedly over for males.

i hate this fucking world!!!!

Having to be nice to make a relationship function is like betabuxxing : you are using artificial means to compensate for your genes.

Anyone who’s sub-8 is compensating.

Sub-8 is law, women admit it themselves they’ll hookup and do ONS with Chads no strings attached, but a normie has to do stuff and earn sex.

sub4 truecels like me have no way for compensating for our genes :feels:

Foids don't care if you are nice, because they don't care about personality.

There is just no winning as non Chad.

nice=ugly betabuxxer

yup

nice simply means ugly

chad ain't gonna waste his time acting polite around women

Incel trait: Found loophole in this problem since you'll never be in a position to be cheated on.

This is why you should limit the amount of freedom someone has when your in a relationship with them. Putting that much trust in someone else in your life is so dumb, so more fool them I guess.

"nice" guy
"good" guy

literal translation: short manlet, shrimp dick, ugly little soyboy I will never touch with a 10 foot pole.

game theory explains most human behaviour

now I gotta go rapidly apply coping mechanisms

This made me feel sick.

This was a Hiroshima Nagasaki Atom Blackpill bomb.

The personality meme is a complex one, when someone has a "good personality" it means he is charismatic, it doesn't mean he is a good person in any way. When women use this "personality" argument to make themselves look less vain it doesn't actually make them good, it just means they discriminate against autist and quiet men and go for the NT charismatic man. Women don't go out searching for moral men, they go out searching for handsome men and handsome charismatic men.

blackpill concerns attraction
not romantic love, LTRs and adultery

semi-quote by Redpillatore

Ever read 'Why men marry bitches'?
Even men prefer women with more "confidence" which almost always comes from looks, and failing that, from talent.
Inborn traits are always more desirable than earnable traits because you can't earn them. Rarity creates value.

Earning is considered a way of "Cheating the system". Even though people espouse the value of hard work they know that results count and that saving energy and time is important: so somebody who has the goods without working is worth more than someone who has to work to get them, assuming you can get them at all.

What do you care about more in your Minecraft game, diamond or emeralds? Emeralds are way rarer, but you can renew them and farm them. Diamonds are once a world.

Imagine finally ascending just to get cheated on by another guy

Even worse, a white guy

Tbh, this is why they tell you to be nice to women. So you still have some use for them, while not being sexually attractive.

This world is cruel

Women have evolved to see niceness and vulnerability as a weakness that can be exploited, and are repulsed by it. What they say they want is just socially acceptable nonesense. Even nice chad gets cucked by bad boy chad

Women need to fear you

Tbh, this is why they tell you to be nice to women. So you still have some use for them, while not being sexually attractive.
The sexless drone, the sexless handyman

you can be nice all you want, but the problem is that the game is never over, you're never at peace
why? because a woman will always have options in this social climate. so go ahead and be nice so she feels it's worth the risk to use them.

The thing is that guys with incel tier looks can't get away with being assholes. Believe me, I tried it myself, after hearing all the advice that "you have to be assertive/dominant/speak your mind/etc", and it fell flat. Asshole behavior only works for Chad and Tyrone

The thing is that guys with incel tier looks can't get away with being assholes. Believe me, I tried it myself, after hearing all the advice that "you have to be assertive/dominant/speak your mind/etc", and it fell flat. Asshole behavior only works for Chad and Tyrone
Social hierarchy is

Chad Bad Boy> Nice Chad > Normies > Polite Incel > Thug Incel