Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People will slowly be forced to realize that ugly foids having rights will fuck up things for the rest of us and I hope that learning curve is painful

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Personally, I couldn't give too much of a fuck who ends up in any office because whether it's red or blue they aren't gonna realistically do shit to improve my life, give me any pussy or give me a prime virgin to call my own so why should I...

But the fact is foids vote out of pure fucking bitterness towards men. Online dating and artificially increased hypergamy is a cloning factory for bitter, whining, left-wing foid voters who just want to vote in a way that will get a perceived small measure of revenge on the men that they couldn't have. As it increases...so will their bitterness towards men and their votes will reflect that no matter what.

This is nothing new and we've been talking about this for years but only NOW the ever-coping Republicunts and Cuntservatives are starting to realize that no matter how many good common sense points they put across and no matter how degenerate the left become bitter FOIDS will STILL vote for a man who can barely string a sentence together and fucks his own daughter in the shower, all just to spite men because Big Dick Billy fucked Stacey in college rather than them. Inflation could reach 1000% and these foids would still go against common sense.

But these cucks pretended like it wasn't happening and deluded themselves into thinking foids were just concerned about abortion and LGBT issues and racism...as if these bitches give a shit about anything but themselves and their own value to Chad.

In the end I hope all who didn't listen to us all suffer. I hope inflation gets way worse to the point where money becomes monopoly money and that Potatus gets 4 more years, causes World War 3 and everything burns in Russian hellfire. I'll just make sure I stand in the blast so it's over quickly :feelsbadman:

I still am driven to perplexion sometimes by their abject delusion on their apparent 'oppression' that they harp on about when you ask them why they continue to vote in such a society-destroying, degeneracy-perpetuating way, even if both sides will do nothing at all for subhumans and truecels; see below... :feelshehe:

They have the benefit of hypergamy, every single globohomo-supporting corporation, white knighting cuck, and wealthy elite backing them and their degeneracy up, and unlimited amounts of statistics showing their halo'd treatment by most, especially in the legal system and relationships... :feelsclown:

But subhuman truecels isolated in a state of permanent rotting and wageslaving/NEETing, genetically cursed from the beginning, and living a life of hopelessness are actually somebow better off due to the fact that the top 5% of men are more likely to earn more and live better lives; simply modern feminism and liberalism for you. :feelsjuice:

I still am driven to perplexion sometimes by their abject delusion on their apparent 'oppression' that they harp on about when you ask them why they continue to vote in such a society-destroying, degeneracy-perpetuating way, even if both sides will do nothing at all for subhumans and truecels; see below... :feelshehe:
Great quote and beautifully put. I think it's gotten to the point where they honestly don't believe they are "oppressed". It's just a thing to say to secure privilege or bash men. What they mean by oppressed in my estimation is that they can't long term relationship a Chad and are bitter about it hence why Stacy's are usually Republicans whereas most Democrat foids would make me go Volcel.

And yes it's definitely ironic that the most literally oppressed people on the planet are basically non-Chad men yet they aren't even part of the "oppression" Lexicon because to include them would risk damaging the foid vote.

Great quote and beautifully put. I think it's gotten to the point where they honestly don't believe they are "oppressed". It's just a thing to say to secure privilege or bash men. What they mean by oppressed in my estimation is that they can't long term relationship a Chad and are bitter about it hence why Stacy's are usually Republicans whereas most Democrat foids would make me go Volcel.

And yes it's definitely ironic that the most literally oppressed people on the planet are basically non-Chad men yet they aren't even part of the "oppression" Lexicon because to include them would risk damaging the foid vote.
:yes:

High-IQ and based post.
I find it so weird that foids don't realize the traditional lifestyle with them having kids and doing chores at home and for the elderly made them happy and all this new empowered female crap with wine-drinking and cats instead of kids is actually the worst lifestyle for them. Nowadays foids start to earn more than most men and have all the privileges imaginable yet they still feel shitty.

High-IQ and based post.
I find it so weird that foids don't realize the traditional lifestyle with them having kids and doing chores at home and for the elderly made them happy and all this new empowered female crap with wine-drinking and cats instead of kids is actually the worst lifestyle for them. Nowadays foids start to earn more than most men and have all the privileges imaginable yet they still feel shitty.
Thanks bud.

Funny thing is I'm in my late 30s now so I'm kind of in that position myself and have given up on getting the approval of foids...basically a forced MGTOW or MSTOW if you like. The thing with getting older is you give up because 90% of the foids in your age range aren't worth shit looks-wise anymore anyway or would have all kinds of baggage even if they did want you as a betabux. And it's not like prime foids would suddenly want me at this age.

Giving up is kind of liberating in a way because you realize you never had a chance anyway no matter what you did and can now focus on other shit. Ironic that the "just focus on other things bro" argument is valid in a way :feelshaha:

Thanks bud.

Funny thing is I'm in my late 30s now so I'm kind of in that position myself and have given up on getting the approval of foids...basically a forced MGTOW or MSTOW if you like. The thing with getting older is you give up because 90% of the foids in your age range aren't worth shit looks-wise anymore anyway or would have all kinds of baggage even if they did want you as a betabux. And it's not like prime foids would suddenly want me at this age.

Giving up is kind of liberating in a way because you realize you never had a chance anyway no matter what you did and can now focus on other shit. Ironic that the "just focus on other things bro" argument is valid in a way :feelshaha:
What does MSTOW mean?

What does MSTOW mean?
MGTOW is Men Going Their Own Way and MSTOW is Men SENT Their Own Way which is usually used as an insult to MGTOWs to imply that they have decided to go their own way because they are unattractive to women...which in my case is true so it fits.

MGTOW is Men Going Their Own Way and MSTOW is Men SENT Their Own Way which is usually used as an insult to MGTOWs to imply that they have decided to go their own way because they are unattractive to women...which in my case is true so it fits.
MSTOW are incels and MGTOW volcels then. Both very understandable.

Nowadays foids start to earn more than most men and have all the privileges imaginable yet they still feel shitty.

Proving that feminism goes against nature and makes everyone unhappy.

Proving that feminism goes against nature and makes everyone unhappy.
Yeah, foids can't be at the top of the hierarchy. It will make them miserable. They need men to look up to, that's natural.