Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People WILL infringe on your personal space if you're ugly

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Five fucking minutes ago some dastardly granny talking in her 50's, made her presence known by pointing at a bench. A zoomer had already repositioned himself so I did the same and left her a seat in order not to stir up any trouble. I was still seeing her as I typed that stupid wench.

I was listening to a song with earphones on and she had the fucking nerve to talk to me. The things she said were unspeakable to any normal human being, but only about 2% of people are human beings. I stopped listening to music. She told me with her weak ass undereye support and huge dark eye bags that "The bus station is full of people." I was bewildered by such an affront to my time and I did a little "confused Michael GTAV" body expression. I even asked her what she said in case she wasn't a complete soulless golem but she just repeated her statement. At this point I felt incredibly annoyed and my retort was "Like every other day. It's the bus station" and the nephilim bitch was like "ya". I'm now racist against gingers because of her.

Do you think wigger Chad gets told "what a lovely day we're having with such beautiful sunshine"? No, he gets to have his blingee, his cap and if his gf isn't around like maybe he's going to or from weed store, people leave him the fuck alone. Like he is supposed to be.

You don't get to drag me on your stupid social games in a tribal society. If you approach me as a 50 yo granny chances are you're my mother-in-law and you're giving your daughter a last goodbye before I take her to bed and take her virginity. If you approach me after that you should fully expect to agonize at the bottom of a ravine or bleed out from the goddamn stone axe I'm going to try to split your face with.

You don't get to drag me on your stupid social games in a tribal society. If you approach me as a 50 yo granny chances are you're my mother-in-law and you're giving your daughter a last goodbye before I take her to bed and take her virginity. If you approach me after that you should fully expect to agonize at the bottom of a ravine or bleed out from the goddamn stone axe I'm going to try to split your face with.
I understand. Normies are disgusting and depraved people who just don't know how to mind their own business. I apologise that this happend to you. It's not fair.

are you black?

Should’ve just ignored her

High IQ. The last time I was at the grocery store this tallfag went up close to me, as if to say "hurry up"

nigger. what?

You try and put on some moves on a 50 year old redhead, I'm not on that hustle. I want to be left alone when in my turtle shell, not have some kid or childlike psycho poke at me. That's how you end up dying an early death.

Dosnt Happen to me , Just Act ignorant

True . I experienced this

No one will respect your personal space if you're ugly.

Where do you live? People in the USA don't know how to respect boundaries.

Where do you live? People in the USA don't know how to respect boundaries.
I'm Spanish. Ole, ole!

Yeah, older generations don't respect power differentials. It's like a 2/10 grandpa tryna pull 2 18 year old Beckies. Sorry geezer, that's not gonna fly, you got off easy in 2019 but you would have got your ass in jail in 2023.

Nobody ever approaches me or makes an attempt at small talk. I just walk and everyone gets out my way. :chad:

Five fucking minutes ago some dastardly granny talking in her 50's, made her presence known by pointing at a bench. A zoomer had already repositioned himself so I did the same and left her a seat in order not to stir up any trouble. I was still seeing her as I typed that stupid wench.

I was listening to a song with earphones on and she had the fucking nerve to talk to me. The things she said were unspeakable to any normal human being, but only about 2% of people are human beings. I stopped listening to music. She told me with her weak ass undereye support and huge dark eye bags that "The bus station is full of people." I was bewildered by such an affront to my time and I did a little "confused Michael GTAV" body expression. I even asked her what she said in case she wasn't a complete soulless golem but she just repeated her statement. At this point I felt incredibly annoyed and my retort was "Like every other day. It's the bus station" and the nephilim bitch was like "ya". I'm now racist against gingers because of her.

Do you think wigger Chad gets told "what a lovely day we're having with such beautiful sunshine"? No, he gets to have his blingee, his cap and if his gf isn't around like maybe he's going to or from weed store, people leave him the fuck alone. Like he is supposed to be.

Sounds like she was just tryna make small talk but I understand your POV. Some people need to legitimately mind their own business and just shut the fuck up. Had a similar experience back last Mothers Day, was at Macys buying some bag for my mom and this older bitch comes up to me and strikes some random convo. The people around are somewhat disgusted by my presence. Especially this one redhead Becky, which disappointed me since I prefer redheads. But anyways this bitch proceeds to go from asking about what i was buying to asking my nationality. I respond Lithuanian-Russian. Now this is back when Russia invade Ukraine. So this bitch proceeds to go up 2 volume notches and says “oh you’re Ukrainian-Russian? How do you feel about the invasion.” I proceeded to become offended and basically told her to fuck off politely and went to another register area. I felt violated and to ask what nationality one is not even knowing them for 5 minutes to me is utterly ridiculous. I feel she only tried to make me feel like I existed. I hate macys and older nosy people who won’t shut the fuck up.

Thank god I'm black.

Unlike the fakecels of other races, no one wants to talk to me and I never get approached by randos.

The same soyciety that is so morally superior and knows so much about personality, delivers it's ultimate knowledge: the bus station is full of people.