Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People will hate you if you actually have a good personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I was just remembering about something I was told often in my early teens and confused me back then. My classmates would say that I had "no personality" :feelsUgh:, which, as I realized years later, basically means that, due to the bullying I got at home and at school (everyone hated me basically), I wasn't developing socially and doing the stuff every child does at that age, such as wearing "cool kid" clothes, listening to the music everyone else thinks is cool, talking to girls and about girls, hanging out after school and playing some popular sport... Idk shit teens do.

Because normies never grow up, now they tell us a similar thing as an explanation for why we can't get laid, that we "should have a better personality". Because apparently being mad that society treats you poorly means you're a bad person and deserved it in the first place. :feelsUgh: and they will use any excuse to tell us we don't respect women and that's why we can't get laid. Like with that ricecel I posted about who was called creepy and that he should go to therapy and respect women, because he posted his pics to ask if he'd get matches on tinder and he was ugly :dafuckfeels:

But what does personality actually mean? Because it certainly doesn't actually mean being good looking, or doing the same as everyone else. In fact, if you actually have a personality of your own and are a reasonable and mature person, like us, people will hate you. If you think for yourself you will not necessarily adhere to mainstream views, specially the more far fetched ones about people being able to change sex, which is social suicide. People will also judge you very harshly if you actually are original compared to other people, as opposed to "quirky" but within very strict limits.

So basically, if personality even has something to do with popularity and dating, we're hated because we're high IQ and have a good personality unlike everyone else. :feelsUgh:

Personality is mostly larping. Everyone is born a blank slate.

personality = being part of the normie cuck hivemind, be glad you dont have any

People also hinted that I don't have a personality, but the reality is, is that it's been literally beat out of me from bullying and abuse.

I have been told I'm nice though, but people still hate me; when normies encounter ugly guys with agreeable personalities, people (especially women) become suspicious.
Shitty personality + good looking = Confident
Shitty personality + ugly = asshole, probably won't live too long, or will end up in jail
Nice + ugly = creep, weirdo, fake, awkward
Nice + good looking = the world is your oyster

People also hinted that I don't have a personality, but the reality is, is that it's been literally beat out of me from bullying and abuse.

I have been told I'm nice though, but people still hate me; when normies encounter ugly guys with agreeable personalities, people (especially women) become suspicious.
Shitty personality + good looking = Confident
Shitty personality + ugly = asshole, probably won't live too long, or will end up in jail
Nice + ugly = creep, weirdo, fake, awkward
Nice + good looking = the world is your oyster
shit man i feel you

So basically, if personality even has something to do with popularity and dating, we're hated because we're high IQ and have a good personality unlike everyone else. :feelsUgh:
Wait. Did you mean somthing or nothing?

Can normies even define a personality? Genuine question. What is the definition of it? When we say that we have X interests/hobbies or believe in X you say to us that this isn't a personality, when we talk about our character and its traits you also say that this isn't a personality. So far nobody that criticized us for our personality has given us a definition of it.

Wait. Did you mean somthing or nothing?
it has nothing to do with dating ofc, but even if it did, we do have a good personality and normies dont
Can normies even define a personality? Genuine question. What is the definition of it? When we say that we have X interests/hobbies or believe in X you say to us that this isn't a personality, when we talk about our character and its traits you also say that this isn't a personality. So far nobody that criticized us for our personality has given us a definition of it.
they mean having the same personality as them

What you described is not a good personality to normies (unless you are attractive which means that behaving anyhow is good personality to them).

What's good personality to them while being unnatractive is behaving like simp, normies can smell you and will just use you as a step for them to gain something or progress through life, you are a mat to be walked on.

What you described is not a good personality to normies (unless you are attractive which means that behaving anyhow is good personality to them).

What's good personality to them while being unnatractive is behaving like simp, normies can smell you and will just use you as a step for them to gain something or progress through life, you are a mat to be walked on.
high iq

we do have a good personality and normies dont
See, I'm just not sure if this is objectively true as to everyone. At least to me I think , as I have literally no personality in real life or even online. And my IQ is nothing special nor was I intellectually competent in any specific field of study. :feelsmage:

I've had couple experiences in elementary and high school that never made snese to me regarding how people perceive personality.

I was just remembering about something I was told often in my early teens and confused me back then. My classmates would say that I had "no personality" :feelsUgh:, which, as I realized years later, basically means that, due to the bullying I got at home and at school (everyone hated me basically), I wasn't developing socially and doing the stuff every child does at that age, such as wearing "cool kid" clothes, listening to the music everyone else thinks is cool, talking to girls and about girls, hanging out after school and playing some popular sport... Idk shit teens do.

Because normies never grow up, now they tell us a similar thing as an explanation for why we can't get laid, that we "should have a better personality". Because apparently being mad that society treats you poorly means you're a bad person and deserved it in the first place. :feelsUgh: and they will use any excuse to tell us we don't respect women and that's why we can't get laid. Like with that ricecel I posted about who was called creepy and that he should go to therapy and respect women, because he posted his pics to ask if he'd get matches on tinder and he was ugly :dafuckfeels:

But what does personality actually mean? Because it certainly doesn't actually mean being good looking, or doing the same as everyone else. In fact, if you actually have a personality of your own and are a reasonable and mature person, like us, people will hate you. If you think for yourself you will not necessarily adhere to mainstream views, specially the more far fetched ones about people being able to change sex, which is social suicide. People will also judge you very harshly if you actually are original compared to other people, as opposed to "quirky" but within very strict limits.

Yes that’s why everyone hates me

Everyone does have a genetic predisposition towards being a certain way though. For example, borderline personality disorder is largely genetic

I think "good personality" is relative. Nowadays, it means virtue signal as much as possible, but at the same time maintain certain traditional dominance/selfishness traits. So hard to have a good personality.

How do you even obtain a personality?

My personality is not 6'4 bodybuilder greek god chad, so unfortunately i am not dateable

we're not born blank slates,we are born with our DNA,you are brainwashed by jews

What normies call “personality” is really just charisma. People enjoy people who are entertaining to be around. So to have a “good personality” you either have to jestermaxx(if you’re sub 8), sociopathmaxx(Charisma), or just be goodlooking so you have the halo effect.

Your worldview doesn’t matter. Your values don’t matter. You interests don’t matter. Your introspective thoughts don’t matter.

I have deformed personality

tbh. I've started noticing this, especially about women and the most normie popular guys.

What normies call “personality” is really just charisma. People enjoy people who are entertaining to be around. So to have a “good personality” you either have to jestermaxx(if you’re sub 8), sociopathmaxx(Charisma), or just be goodlooking so you have the halo effect.

Your worldview doesn’t matter. Your values don’t matter. You interests don’t matter. Your introspective thoughts don’t matter.
number of atoms in the universe IQ

"Personality" doesn't mean anything, it's all related to looks
You can behave like an asshole, if you're a Chad, it will be considered good personality and if you're a nice person with incel-tier genetics, you'd be seen as a bad person

You can behave like an asshole, if you're a Chad, it will be considered good personality and if you're a nice person with incel-tier genetics, you'd be seen as a bad person
based

Normies are drones of the Jewish hivemind, and as ny drones do, they attack defective/rebelious ones

Chris Farley was the king of jestermaxxers.

Chris Farley Dancing GIF

People will also judge you very harshly if you actually are original compared to other people, as opposed to "quirky" but within very strict limits.
Yes. This is why i began to resent "alternative" idiots. They are NEVER anti conformist. They all basically conform to a new group and are as excludent to really non conformist people as the mainstream they claim to oppose

Chris Farley was the king of jestermaxxers.

Chris Farley Dancing GIF
You think if he was still alive, normies would use him as an shield to dismiss us?

You think if he was still alive, normies would use him as an shield to dismiss us?
They probably use fat or ugly millionaires and celebrities to dismiss us now.

If there's anybody who needs to get better personalities its the vast majority of modern, Western women.

"Charisma" means having good bones, incel talking about same things as "charismatic" Chad will still be hated