Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People who tell us "sex isn't a big deal" are hypocrites

The End

The End

Banned
-
Men rarely say "sex isn't a big deal", but women do.

If a woman says sex doesn't matter, I want her to never have a date again. I want her to never be desired. I want her to never be touched again. Women take for granted the importance of romance, offspring, sex, and the simple future possibilities of meeting romantic partners. So unless a woman has had little-to-no romance whatsoever, I will never take her belittling sex as honest.

And regardless of all that -- all our critics can claim is that sex isn't important to themselves. For others (us) it's self-evidently very important.

Women take for granted the importance of romance, offspring, sex, and the simple future possibilities of meeting romantic partners.
People who say that about sex are people who HAVE SEX REGULARLY

It's a human need. It's a pretty big fucking "big deal."

Again, deprive a post-"liberation", fertile whaman of sex for a month and she'll go totally ballistic. They can't even begin to fathom what inceldom entails.

sex controls everything sex is the reason for everything so its a pretty big fucking deal

If it really isn't a big deal for them then how come they rejected me for not having gotten any? Hypocrites.

Telling incels sex isn’t a big deal is like telling a starving child that food isn’t a big deal.

They have it so much they get used to it

Telling incels sex isn’t a big deal is like telling a starving child that food isn’t a big deal.
And the person telling said starving child that food isn't a big deal is morbidly obese.

"sex isn't a big deal"
then fuck me kthx

If a woman says sex doesn't matter, I want her to never have a date again. I want her to never be desired. I want her to never be touched again. Women take for granted the importance of romance, offspring, sex, and the simple future possibilities of meeting romantic partners. So unless a woman has had little-to-no romance whatsoever, I will never take her belittling sex as honest.

And regardless of all that -- all our critics can claim is that sex isn't important to themselves. For others (us) it's self-evidently very important.

There is more life to sex. Lawlz at sex-obsessed incels.

My boyfriend agrees with me that life is about self-fulfillment. Hehehehhehehe.

If society has branded you "inferior" and you have no hopes of human companionship and reproduction... That's worse than a terminal illness, huge fucking deal. We should be violently revolting, seriously, blood should be spilled if that's what it takes to save incel lives.

Although it comes only from people who experienced sexual intercourse. My counter argument would be: ''Then stop having sex as well, if it is not a big deal, as you said.''

People who say that about sex are people who HAVE SEX REGULARLY

Exactly.
"sex isn't a big deal"
then fuck me kthx

This is also a good reply.
sex controls everything sex is the reason for everything so its a pretty big fucking deal

It is the reason why we are alive. Couitus creates life. It is actually meaninful. It is the foundation of any society. Anybody who denies it, can actually commit suicide, because ''it is not a big deal teehee''.

Last edited: