Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who say glowf'ers are already tracking you via your phone, listen up

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
Some people claim your phone tracks you just as much as a chip or group of nodes in your body would.
Here's why they're wrong.

1) You can put your phone down. You can't take out chips or nodes etc. It would be painful if not illegal or made to hurt you. It's in your body.
2) You can turn your phone off. You can disable everything. You can have many, and burner phones. There is one set of diodes in your body and it's ALWAYS on you in the same place.
2) You can throw your phone away or never buy one. Even now, not everyone has them. It's not required. This will not be true with the botnet/skybotnet tracking system.

Just a few pointers to counteract the 'you're being tracked anyway retard' normies and shills out there on the interwebz.

(Funny how they call people retards and losers and then say WE are the discriminatory ones, eh?)

Yes man. I agree with this so much.

For people who complain that they're phone tracks you. Just don't fucking buy one then. Get one of them old ones where u can take the battery out and then it's physically impossible for them to track you. And then u can go on social media on a tablet or computer instead. Or like u said just don't take your phone out with you.

The thing about turning Ur phone of tho, I might be wrong but I think I remember Edward snowden or someone like dat saying that they can still track u if they want even if Ur phone is Supposedly turned off.

r/dumbphones is your friend then.