Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL People who say Blackops2cel is Chadlite in his recent pic with short hair

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
aeg28yj_700b.jpg

Yes I agree he looks 100 times better than in the famous pic with Black Ops 2 t-shirt or his selfie on that facebook dating site but come on he's not Chadlite. Just because he's smiling and looking confident doesn't make him Chadlite. Also obviously he's going to choose his best pic for social media but those who say he's Chadlite now are very high on copium. Btw I really wonder how he's doing after he was doxxed. He completely erased his digital footprint as he's not on the typical social media or linkedin. The only primary source that still stands is the facebook post from 2014 saying he's looking for a gf on a facebook dating page.

Last edited:
aeg28yj_700b.jpg

Yes I agree he looks 100 times better than in the famous pic with Black Ops 2 t-shirt or his selfie on that facebook dating site but come on he's not Chadlite. Just because he's smiling and looking confident doesn't make him Chadlite. Also obviously he's going to choose his best pic for social media but those who say he's Chadlite now are very high on copium. Btw I really wonder how he must be doing after he was doxxed.
He's high as fuck

Is he tall? If he is, he is probably something like 6/10 smv to foids

he is ltn in that image at best

Ok, nevermind. He is probably an incel just like us
I'm bad at guessing heights but how tall do you think he is based on that pic? Around 177cm?

No way he's chadlite JFL. He's still sub5, he just looks moderately better from his classic selfie and that's it.

Chadlite in slums of Luang Prabang

Literally no one is saying he is chadlite JFL

he looks below average here. I think that a major contributor to his unattractiveness is how skinny he is, he looks like a stick.

Ltn in that pic. Would be sub 5 if he was avg height tho. Looks 6 1 or 6 2

Looks like a horse

yeah he looks like a very tall LTN but he's no where near the territory of a chad
people sometimes talk out of spite when they get mogged with 0 logic

Is he tall? If he is, he is probably something like 6/10 smv to foids
He’s definitely not a 6 out of 10 hes maybe a 4.5 if hes lucky
All he has going for him is his height

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back