Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people who mistake random glances as iois are the biggest dumbasses ngl

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
Most either looksmaxxed by going from obese to normal weight so they’re delusional or theyre genuinely retarded. Everyone who claims this literally writes stories of being rejected all their lives. Theyre “blackpilled” too and dont know basic social dynamics. Ive even seen users on here claim they missed out on sex with a cashier because she smiled at them. The amount of times i see people claiming things without any critical analysis is utterly hilarious. These are the people who failed math and physics yet theyre somehow just not meant for the school system cuz thats for midwits who regurgitate information! That is kind of true but if you’re lowering the quality of schooling you are quite literally insulting yourself because you couldnt even do basic cognitive skills. Maybe 10% of the time it’s an ioi ok. Maybe this person is a legit mentalcel and his heartbreaking stories online are exaggerated and bs. When i know someone personally or well, i know whether it is bullshit due to just the experiences theyve had with women and their looks level.

Last edited:
What on God's green Earth is an "iois"

Most either looksmaxxed by going from obese to normal weight so they’re delusional or theyre genuinely retarded. Everyone who claims this literally writes stories of being rejected all their lives. Theyre “blackpilled” too and dont know basic social dynamics. Ive even seen users on here claim they missed out on sex with a cashier because she smiled at them. The amount of times i see people claiming things without any critical analysis is utterly hilarious. These are the people who failed math and physics yet theyre somehow just not meant for the school system cuz thats for midwits who regurgitate information! That is kind of true but if you’re lowering the quality of schooling you are quite literally insulting yourself because you couldnt even do basic cognitive skills. Maybe 10% of the time it’s an ioi ok. Maybe this person is a legit mentalcel and his heartbreaking stories online are exaggerated and bs. When i know someone personally or well, i know whether it is bullshit due to just the experiences theyve had with women and their looks level.
exactly smiling just means being friendly and staring doesn’t mean shit I remember a girl staring at me then she told me nobody liked me and she joined in with my bullies to pick on me and turns out she had a crush on someone else. I also accidentally stared at someone’s direction before without realizing or i was staring at something else. I can’t tell you the countless of girls who thought i was staring at them and started getting angry over it

the only real IOI is when she is tied up in your basement