Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people who looksmax are cucks

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
you're directin your energy towards things that affirm the very powers oppressing you. standards just keep getting more and more reediculous: men keep getting better looking while womans standards just get more absurd and their appearances keep dropping. 25 years ago in order to ascend maybe all you needed was a rhinoplasty and gymming, but these days people need a whole list of things, ie. rhino, gymmaxing and steroids, jaw surgery, almond eye surgery, contact lenses, hair transplant, implants etc.
it's like men keep conceding more and more instead of getting infuriated at those who apply absurd standards on them (femoids). it would be like if the american colonies kept conceding all the taxes laid upon them instead of getting righteously pissed off and revolting. you are a wimp for conceding to every last absurd requirement just to get the most base, hideous, green haired sjw liberal cuntoid who will just murder your child when you betabux her :feelskek: (because abortion is a human right of course).
you are not a problem that needs to be fixed, babykillers are. that's not to say you just be a fat, lazy apathetic pig but being a tard like the midwits at looksmax.org is just enabling and validating the evil powers responsible for your predicament

Last edited:
So many words just to say it's over

hi goy this is dr. eppley. keep paying for more and more of your surgeries for women that are getting more and more ugly

you're directin your energy towards things that affirm the very powers oppressing you. standards just keep getting more and more reediculous: men keep getting better looking while womans standards just get more absurd and their appearances keep dropping. 25 years ago in order to ascend maybe all you needed was a rhinoplasty and gymming, but these days people need a whole list of things, ie. rhino, gymmaxing and steroids, jaw surgery, almond eye surgery, contact lenses, hair transplant, implants etc.
it's like men keep conceding more and more instead of getting infuriated at those who apply absurd standards on them (femoids). it would be like if the american colonies kept conceding all the taxes laid upon them instead of getting righteously pissed off and revolting. you are a wimp for conceding to every last absurd requirement just to get the most base, hideous, green haired sjw liberal cuntoid who will just murder your child when you betabux her :feelskek: (because abortion is a human right of course).
you are not a problem that needs to be fixed, babykillers are. that's not to say you just be a fat, lazy apathetic pig but being a tard like the midwits at looksmax.org is just enabling and validating the evil powers responsible for your predicament
Did not care plus i need to fucking survive dammit

That's right. But only surgerymaxxing works, which isn't affordable for most people still. Besides, there are many things that can't be changed or can't be changed much, such as height or dick size. Even face can't be improved a lot. The most noticeable difference in looks is when an uglycel goes through several surgeries just to become normal in terms of looks. Yet being average can't impress foids nowadays still.

Nah, it is just natural to improve yourself to increase your smv. But there is no reason to make a rocket science out of it and everybody should know that there is a limit to looksmaxing, especially height.

Yea its ridiculous , Woman can Be Fat and watever and get even chads to fuck while man have to do this and that and get enough or pity Sex ( If even )

The world is a hypocrit against Man

do you think the sun is fake nowadays whereas in the past it used to be more orange- yellowish and now it feels like a white lamp
must be an indian curry sun thing. i think we have different suns:feelswhat:

Nah, it is just natural to improve yourself to increase your smv. But there is no reason to make a rocket science out of it and everybody should know that there is a limit to looksmaxing, especially height.
that's pretty much what i said. just be healthy and slim, you shouldn't have to wageslave and amass thousands of bucks for surgeries nor should you be expected to get ripped

that's pretty much what i said. just be healthy and slim, you shouldn't have to wageslave and amass thousands of bucks for surgeries nor should you be expected to get ripped
I think surgery is ok if you have one big flaw that is easy to fix, a recessed lower third for example.

I think surgery is ok if you have one big flaw that is easy to fix, a recessed lower third for example.
This. But it's fucking expensive for most incels.
Maybe rhinoplasty+otoplasty+LeFort1+CCW+BSSO+genioplasty could make me look normal, but I'm not sure.

This isn't the solution.

The goal should be to looksmax to chad and most ascenders treat women like cumdumpsters and toilets.

U should want to beat them up, break their hearts,make them draw cuts on their arms and body,torture them and leave them(yes,all in Minecraft)

There are so many exmaples of trucels ascending,yet u All decide to rot here
I can post many exmaples of trucels ascending if u want to see them

changed or can't be changed much, such as height or dick size
Height and dick can be changed.

For dick there's Prostaglandin e1 and for height there's sleep stretching and peptides and igf1 if u are under 20 or if ur growth plates are open

BASED trying is cucked

Great post, Looksmaxxing is mostly a waste of time, in the sense that it has little to no impact in inceldom, what needs to be changed is the conjuncture that allowed hypergamy to rise.

This is what deserves to be pinned

I agree. It's almost like men refuse to address the elephant in the room: why do we need to improve ourselves on a massive scale to please women when their unrealistic standards keep rising and nothing we do is ever seen as enough?

Why do men spend countless hours in the gym, undergo plastic surgeries, and face hundreds of rejections on a daily basis while the only thing women have to do in order to attract men is open their legs?

We should focus on the problem here instead: women are genociding 1/3 of the male population. Dating apps have single-handedly enhanced hypergamy. Women's standards are skyrocketing. Promiscuity is destroying civilization.

Cope, it's like saying that you don't want to moneymax because you're currently poor and you don't want to benefit the system oppressing you. Sure you probably won't get rich but if you don't improve your chances you're going to waddle with nothing forever.

Height and dick can be changed.
Let's take a person whose proportions are normal, like, his legs aren't short compared to his legs, for example. Such a person will obviously look disproportional after the surgery. The more inches will be added to his height, the less natural he will look. But okay, it's still better than being short. But the thing is, anything shorter than 6' is considered below average nowadays. And due to obvious limitations, not every shortcel is able to become taller than even 5'9. IIRC, the tibia can be elongated by 2-2.5" (that's considered safe), while the femur, by 2.5-3". I may be wrong, ofc. And also, the shorter you are, the less inches you can add to your height. Unironically, only 5'9-5'11 can really benefit from such a surgery: even if they get 2-2.5" to their tibiae, they'll become 5'11-6'1, which is considered a "passable" height nowadays, so to speak. Besides, their proportions won't be ruined much. Additional 2-3" to your height as a 5'10 dude isn't very noticeable in terms of proportions. Of course, you can take a risk and get both of your bones elongated, which will give you +5-6" in total, but you'll look very disproportional (unless you have very short legs for your height). And the risk of getting complications are much higher in this case.
As for dick size, it's nearly impossible to make the penis longer. Even elongating it by 1" sounds very optimistic. When it comes to girth, it may be easier, but the results aren't permanent. Although I've heard there's a new method, but still. You know, if it were so easy, there would be many many guys with enormous cocks, since almost any dude is obsessed with the idea of making his cock bigger (even those who already have above average ones).
For dick there's Prostaglandin e1 and for height there's sleep stretching and peptides and igf1 if u are under 20 or if ur growth plates are open
There's no proof those things work. JFL. Btw, usually they close earlier. Only late bloomers still have opened growth plates at the age of 20. And that's also a reason why late bloomers usually end up being tall/above average while early bloomers are usually below average/average as adults.

Last edited:
Let's take a person whose proportions are normal, like, his legs aren't short compared to his legs, for example. Such a person will obviously look disproportional after the surgery. The more inches will be added to his height, the less natural he will look. But okay, it's still better than being short. But the thing is, anything shorter than 6' is considered below average nowadays. And due to obvious limitations, not every shortcel is able to become taller than even 5'9. IIRC, the tibia can be elongated by 2-2.5" (that's considered safe), while the femur, by 2.5-3". I may be wrong, ofc. And also, the shorter you are, the less inches you can add to your height. Unironically, only 5'9-5'11 can really benefit from such a surgery: even if they get 2-2.5" to their tibiae, they'll become 5'11-6'1, which is considered a "passable" height nowadays, so to speak. Besides, their proportions won't be ruined much. Additional 2-3" to your height as a 5'10 dude isn't very noticeable in terms of proportions. Of course, you can take a risk and get both of your bones elongated, which will give you +5-6" in total, but you'll look very disproportional (unless you have very short legs for your height). And the risk of getting complications is much higher in this case.
As for dick size, it's nearly impossible to make the penis longer. Even elongating it by 1" sounds very optimistic. When it comes to girth, it may be easier, but the results aren't permanent. Although I've heard there's a new method, but still. You know, if it were so easy, there will be many many guys with enormous cocks, since almost any dude is obsessed with the idea of making his cock bigger (even those who already have above average ones).

There's no proof those things work. JFL. Btw, usually they close earlier. Only late bloomers still have opened growth plates. And that's also a reason why late bloomers usually end up being tall/above average while early bloomers are usually below average/average as adults.
read this.
Its possible
And yes that's why i mentioned people whose growth plates are open.
And theres sleep stretching,some guys above 23+ grew 2-3 inches with it

part 1 of penile lengthening

Part 2

And yes that's why i mentioned people whose growth plates are open.
How many adults do you know whose growth plates are still open? It's an exception.

How many adults do you know whose growth plates are still open? It's an exception.
Even if ur growth plates are closed,u can grow in your spine through sleep stretching.
Many guys above 23 grew with it

Even if ur growth plates are closed,u can grow in your spine through sleep stretching.
It's a cope. Only surgeries can change something. But they're not magic. There are always limitations and complications.
Btw, I stopped growing very early and due to that, I became obsessed with height. So, I can say I haven't almost seen dudes whose height has changed after they turned 18-19 (usually 17), tbh. If you keep growing after 17, you're just a late bloomer who must've looked like a very little kid at 14.

This is what I've been tryna say lol once you learn the nature of women why even want a relationship people who looksmaxx are cucks because they are catering towards what femoids like by trying to look as close to it (chad) as possible when a nigga like me don't care about what they like and see them as inferior and stupid idc

Ain't reading your novel but only fakecels looksmax,truecels ldar in their dark basement

Cope, it's like saying that you don't want to moneymax because you're currently poor and you don't want to benefit the system oppressing you.
legit. fuck paying taxes so it can go to nigs

why do we need to improve ourselves on a massive scale to please women when their unrealistic standards keep rising and nothing we do is ever seen as enough?
I blame mother nature for this because it gave women sexual privileges over men. Males have to compete with other males to win a female.
We think we are living in cities outside of the jungle but acctually we still live by jungle rules.

Promiscuity is destroying civilization.
That's very true. I think men also should be limited to one partner at the time.

It's free for All, dude, it has to be this way you