Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who live in india how does the "caste system" work?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Is there an official caste card you get or something? How do people know what caste you are part of

by the way you dress, i guess

It doesnt now a days dont watch too much hollywood propoganda

Generally dark skinned ones are low caste and poor while the upper caste people tend to be lighter and richer however there are absolutely some exceptions. Fun Fact: Majority of the Indians belong to low caste.
Low caste people get tons of privileges and rights from government yet their contribution to the country is negligible. They are just like the blacks americans of India. Useless low iq poor fags and burden to the country. Atleast blacks are good in sports.

Generally dark skinned ones are low caste and poor while the upper caste people tend to be lighter and richer however there are absolutely some exceptions. Fun Fact: Majority of the Indians belong to low caste.
Low caste people get tons of privileges and rights from government yet their contribution to the country is negligible. They are just like the blacks americans of India. Useless low iq poor fags and burden to the country. Atleast blacks are good in sports.
low caste are worse than blacks. they actually take up lots of the academic slots. While blacks don't do this as much for STEM

low caste are worse than blacks. they actually take up lots of the academic slots. While blacks don't do this as much for STEM
I think high caste Indians have the same iq as Europeans especially the brahmins but because of low caste being in majority our country's iq is considered low.

I think high caste Indians have the same iq as Europeans especially the brahmins but because of low caste being in majority our country's iq is considered low.
probably true also the shitty food/pollution problem remains