Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel people who litter

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
I hate nothing more than people who litter. The litterbug is worse than a murder in my opinion. I occasionally visit the pond to watch the ducks and whatnot and get furious when I see trash in the water. If I ever became dictator one day, the crime for littering would result in a punishment worse than death :feelsree::reeeeee:

Last edited:
yes it is easy to just put it in the trash but normies don't care about that they are lazy

normie behaviour

pinnacle of normalfaggotry

Normies may even make fun of you if you tell them that you carry trash until you find trashcan

I don’t really care cause I wish this whole planet would just be destroyed.

I don’t really care cause I wish this whole planet would just be destroyed.
Why the planet? I'd say the planet is beautiful and should remain. It's just some humans on this planet who make it shitty

I hate nothing more than people who litter. The litterbug is worse than a murder in my opinion. I occasionally visit the pond to watch the ducks and whatnot and get furious when I see trash in the water. If I ever became dictator one day, the crime for littering would result in a punishment worse than death :feelsree::reeeeee:
Normies call us out for being “ammoral”

England - home of endless litter and endless dog shit

Littering is based af

I want this fucking shitciety destroyed the same way they destroyed me

Trashcan