Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People who LIE: "charisma can make an ugly face attractive" get on my god-damn nerves. She knows it's not true but tries to gaslight me!

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
My mom says this but doesn't really believe it herself... all the criteria for gaslighting are fulfilled

she's just trying to imply I can only get an ugly girlfriend after telling me "you're handsome" (I researched this: getting told this by a parent can increase your self-esteem)...

I'm literally a 2/10 and I'm 26, KHHV. If I were good looking I would have gotten laid at 16, believe me! She's like, "a face's attractiveness is mostly determined by how charismatic a person is" (smiles, seems happy, likeable etc)... read some of my posts about my ugliness...

I need some good rebuttals bc it's just not true. She says physical looks don't really matter, what matters much more is how a person acts (not arrogant, but friendly, etc.). She says I can't get a gf bc of how I act (autistically, unfriendly), and has implied in the past I look ugly (which contradicts her pep-talk "you're handsome"...)

She's basically saying men and women can't be good looking based only on their physical structure of their face... she know this is BS, I know it. It's just sad how, again, my intelligence is insulted. When I try to argue, she always interrupts me and won't let me finish. She also has bad memory, bc she literally once said "physical look of face is important"...

Need some good blackpill arguments that have some cold hard facts!

Last edited:
Need some good blackpill arguments that have some cold hard facts!
No, you don't. Stop trying to argue with people who gaslight you, even if they're your own family.

You can't convince her if she's going to make up this much bullshit to defend both herself (since the bluepill absolves foids of basically any responsibility they could have for the state of incels) and the ideology that's been drilled into her and brainwashed her ever since she was born. She doesn't and won't ever want to believe her offspring is so genetically fucked in terms of physical appearance that he will never have a chance at all to reproduce in the 21st century, can't be surprised at that. Best thing you could do is show her statistical evidence on the halo effect and the fact that attractive people, regardless of their personality, are much more likely to be better treated in every aspect of life, but that's not sure to work. They can't accept attraction can't suddenly be conjured up by acting nice or making funny jokes, it has never worked like that. :feelsjuice:

Show her a pic of a 5'2 balding Indian. Then show her a pic of Tom Cruise.

Jk, you can't convince normies.

You can't convince her if she's going to make up this much bullshit to defend both herself (since the bluepill absolves foids of basically any responsibility they could have for the state of incels) and the ideology that's been drilled into her and brainwashed her ever since she was born. She doesn't and won't ever want to believe her offspring is so genetically fucked in terms of physical appearance that he will never have a chance at all to reproduce in the 21st century, can't be surprised at that. Best thing you could do is show her statistical evidence on the halo effect and the fact that attractive people, regardless of their personality, are much more likely to be better treated in every aspect of life, but that's not sure to work. They can't accept attraction can't suddenly be conjured up by acting nice or making funny jokes, it has never worked like that. :feelsjuice:
Good points and I 100% agree with you, but... it's different in my case... she's not even blue-pilled...

(she even admitted once physical attractive face is very important, but now claims charisma is part of physical attraction – an ugly face with charisma/friendly will be more attractive than a model-face without charisma. That's what she tells me, but she doesn't believe that crap herself.

Yet she tells me I'm handsome (again, she doesn't believe that), but at the same time I can't get a pretty gf (she even claims when you look at a face you notice their charisma first, not their physical structure of face, which is another LIE... bc she knows that's NOT true!)

my mom knows I'm ugly and doesn't believe the blue pilled crap herself (I mean she married a chad, I just got a disorder that's why I'm ugly, she wasn't ugly when she had me).

I know she doesn't believe what she's saying – she's just lying. She just wants me to realise I can only get a physically ugly gf who becomes attractive bc she has charisma (she tries to convince me of that, but doesnt believe it).

Show her a pic of a 5'2 balding Indian. Then show her a pic of Tom Cruise.

Jk, you can't convince normies.
Good idea, but that's the thing. My mom is NOT blue-pilled, she doesn't believe the stuff she's telling me.

(she even admitted once physical attractive face is very important, but now claims charisma is part of physical attraction – an ugly face with charisma/friendly will be more attractive than a model-face without charisma. That's what she tells me, but she doesn't believe that crap herself.

Yet she tells me I'm handsome (again, she doesn't believe that), but at the same time I can't get a pretty gf (she even claims when you look at a face you notice their charisma first, not their physical structure of face, which is another LIE... bc she knows that's NOT true!)

my mom knows I'm ugly and doesn't believe the blue pilled crap herself (I mean she married a chad, I just got a disorder that's why I'm ugly, she wasn't ugly when she had me).

I know she doesn't believe what she's saying – she's just lying. She just wants me to realise I can only get a physically ugly gf who becomes attractive bc she has charisma (she tries to convince me of that, but doesnt believe it).

No, you don't. Stop trying to argue with people who gaslight you, even if they're your own family.
I guess you're right... it's just annoying how she keeps contradicting herself and she lies so much...

ok, so I'm a 2/10, right. If you look at my posts you'll realise.

My sister is like a 7/10. Now my mom admitted that to me: "she's a 7 but a 10/10 out there, bc there arent any prettier girls" (again I know she doesnt believe that).

My mom told me people tell her "wow you have a beautiful daughter" and say that my sister turns heads (another lie). It's just not true. She said someone stared at her so much once my mom showed them the finger (this is true, BUT HAPPENED WHEN MY SISTER HAD VERY BAD ACNE – so this is basically also a lie bc she streeeetched the truth very much)

Sooo annoying. I’m really bad at arguing. I only think of good arguments after the ”fight”. ALWAYS. LITERALLY

I guess you're right... it's just annoying how she keeps contradicting herself and she lies so much...

ok, so I'm a 2/10, right. If you look at my posts you'll realise.

My sister is like a 7/10. Now my mom admitted that to me: "she's a 7 but a 10/10 out there, bc there arent any prettier girls" (again I know she doesnt believe that).

My mom told me people tell her "wow you have a beautiful daughter" and say that my sister turns heads (another lie). It's just not true. She said someone stared at her so much once my mom showed them the finger (this is true, BUT HAPPENED WHEN MY SISTER HAD VERY BAD ACNE – so this is basically also a lie bc she streeeetched the truth very much)
People lie, women lie the most.

Welcome to humanity. Get used to it.

Mothers try their best but majority of the time they’re deluded. Father can’t give any advice either because picking ups foid wasn’t as hard in the 80s and 90s than it is today in the times of social media

They always knew it was over for me though. Never asked me or talked about if I have a girlfriend. Never taught me about sex or relationships. My dad always knew it was over, and so does my mom.

My mother isn't deluded. What she tells me (blue-pilled stuff) and what she thinks (black-pill) are 2 different things...

Where she is deluded: I'm sure she tells herself, he'll be ok if he never gets a gf, sooner or later, he'll be fine with it. THAT is a lie. No gf = I will NEET and there's a 99.999% chance of that happening