Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People who hunt for In-game Achievements are on the spectrum.

The only time I ever achievement hunted was when I played Halo 3 in junior high and wanted achievements for armor in multiplayer

@Indari thoughts?

ok maybe... I did it a couple of times and then gave up because too time consuming. I also I 100% kf2 but they kept adding maps and I stopped playing

ok maybe... I did it a couple of times and then gave up because too time consuming. I also I 100% kf2 but they kept adding maps and I stopped playing
Welcome to the club buddeh

No... I'm just bored that is all.

I do thatis that bad? :feelstrash:

No... I'm just bored that is all.
Did you ever play Return to Castle Wolfenstein? That game was great ngl it also has secret areas and treasure items to find throughout missions.

Did you ever play Return to Castle Wolfenstein? That game was great ngl it also has secret areas and treasure items to find throughout missions.
Only Wolfenstein game I've ever played was Wolfenstein 3D.

Only Wolfenstein game I've ever played was Wolfenstein 3D.
Dude you should play Return to Castle Wolfenstein ASAP that game is fucking legendary you will love it ngl it's not cucked like recent Wolfenstein games, it was game of my childhood and first FPS i played. I replayed it month ago and it still holds great for being an 18 year old game. It's 1.49€ on Steam right now.

since i have no friends there's not a lot for me to do, but i always saw it as a means to show off without having any particular talent but time to spend. in a way it's statusmaxxing - of course that's delusional because nobody except for other spergs care about achievements/trophies. my recent platinum was rdr2 which took about 200 hours lol

If you you play any game by paradox, you definitely have severe autism.

Lifefuel, i dont give a fuck about achievements.

I have that one too :feelshehe:

Chads.co :chad::banhammer:
I think draculas revenge was much more difficult than Basileius. There were a lot of ways you could cheese as byzantium (don’t know if still possible) and they have many powerful bonuses. Wallachia/Moldavia sucks ass and expansion is extremely difficult.

You never see any chads doing it because they don't need to cope.
Only ugly men do it
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg