Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"People who have kissed can't be incels."

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
That is a fucking lie.

Puberty ruined many people who were okay in middle school. Just because someone have kissed a girl almost a decade ago doesn't mean they can't be incels.

Your face as an adult is NOT the same as it used to be when you were a child.

You may have kissed someone at age 10, but in case you couldn't AND can't replicate the same act nowadays, you're an incel. That's it.

Last edited:
KHHVs are the only real truecels though

Last edited:
Just admit it and say you're talking about yourself.

JoinedOct 5, 2021Posts1,480Online13d 2m

:forcedsmile:

I dont know, girls dont go around kissing ugly kids.

I dunno, kiss is a pretty big deal if it happened in teens/late preteens. I've never been kissed in my life. It's over for khhvcels.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

STOP BRAGGING YOU KISSED YOU FUCKING FAKECEL

Virgins are incels

Kissless virgins are truecels

Ok faggot now leave the site like you said you were gonna

Over for shower takers.

damn maybe IT was right about the whole shower taking thing.
How do you know he was banned

The line through his name

A kiss with a girl in the 3rd grade? Maybe. In high school though lol. That means she’s probably your girlfriend also if you have a girlfriend in high school, you guys are definitely TRYING to fuck, even if you don’t get opportunity to (since horomones are raging at that age)

Unless it was a simple tap kiss, then sure (i guess), but beyond that is just nuts to call yourself an incel

This guy thinks bragging on an incel forum will change anything jfl.
Just admit that you are a fakecel and go back to r*ddit

it depends what kind of kiss, if it was a one second kiss through the mask or something than it’s not a big deal but if you ever made out with a girl then ur fakecel

it depends what kind of kiss, if it was a one second kiss through the mask or something than it’s not a big deal
So... tell us what was it like? I bet the mask was annoying.

I kissed a girl in my dating sim :feelsLSD:

That is a fucking lie.

Puberty ruined many people who were okay in middle school. Just because someone have kissed a girl almost a decade ago doesn't mean they can't be incels.

Your face as an adult is NOT the same as it used to be when you were a child.

You may have kissed someone at age 10, but in case you couldn't AND can't replicate the same act nowadays, you're an incel. That's it.
commit neck rope

Last edited:
You are a fakecel if you are not KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF

JoinedOct 5, 2021Posts1,480Online13d 2m

:forcedsmile:
Yep, NO REAL INCEL, I REPEAT NO REAL INCEL HAS EVER HUGGED LET ALONE KISSED A GIRL LMFAO KEK. THE STATE OF THIS FORUM :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

I once dreamt a female was about to kiss me (YES!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!) but then woke up

Why is this nigga banned

Why is this nigga banned
he posted threads today calling all incels losers and we'll die alone plus calling ethnics subhuman trash, all because yesterday his chad brother said he was going to invite him later this month to meet foids, he's also white and 6 foot and bragged about it

he posted threads today calling all incels losers and we'll die alone and calling ethnics subhuman trash, because his chad brother said he was going to invite him to a meeting to meet foids, he's also white and 6 foot and bragged about it
Link?

I’ve been kissed by a female on a date once.

She ghosted me and I am still a virgin.

Hard to be incel without being khhv

I've kissed a few girls, still a virgin tho