Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who have an older sister

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
what is it like having one?

One day you end up stealing and fapping on her panties :feelsYall:

Goddamm :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I was just joking :feelsYall:
But it must have been a good coom
They were the good days lol, then I realized how degenerate it was and just quit altogether. I wonder if my mom still wear the panties I coomed in lol

In my experience it made me attracted to foids who looked like my sister

It's a crap tbh I wish I had an older brother instead to statusmaxx trough him,and would avoided bullying in hs

the fucking worst and they really dont understand pretty privilege, and/ or they think that having 100 + of the opposite gender swiping on them is not that big of a deal because " insert bullshit female dating complaint here"
And yes, annoyingly enough everytime they break up with chad they will complain and complain and cry that they will be forever alone even though having 10 + boyfriends in their lifetime. Meanwhile here i am sitting in the darkness not bothering to vent because my situation is real and permanent and i know its pointless, wanting to kill myself every day

They were the good days lol, then I realized how degenerate it was and just quit altogether. I wonder if my mom still wear the panties I coomed in lol
Ngl I laughed :feelshaha:

It's a crap tbh I wish I had an older brother instead to statusmaxx trough him,and would avoided bullying in hs
yea i would of preferred to have an older brother, even if they were chad they would at least maybe have some sympathy and understanding of our situation. If not, not really any loss either way

Not as good as having a younger sister :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

I'm pretty sure most or all of the panty stealing/cooming on panties posts are false flags from cucktears.

My sister is a cunt and I've never thought about her sexually or tried to steal her panties.

My older sister as an extreme feminist and a complete bitch. She's not a whore though cause shd is only into fag men who were makeup and there are not many of those around where i live.

Did any of you guys with older sisters ever get sad because she yelled at you when you were just trying to spend time with her?

It was depressing seeing how easy she got boyfriends and was never single for more than 2-3 weeks. While I was still alone into my teens and 20s and onwards, struggling to get dates with even the ugliest women and ultimately getting nothing, at least my right hand never rejected me!

It's not so bad now, she's older and I rarely see her. She got dumped a few years ago after her long term boyfriend who she has 2 boys with cheated on her with a younger woman and moved in with her later. But she still got in a new relationship fast, even in her 40s and had 5 boyfriends in a few years and now a 6th one who is "special" and he's moved in with her [in the big house her ex left her with] he's got kids from previous relationships and is a normie jester.

Her boys are 23 and 20 now and do well with women, their dad is 6 foot 4 and one is near that height, the other is around 6f 5 or 6 and he's got a steady stacey girlfriend and the younger one dumped his so he could party more and do what he likes. Living the life, bright future ahead of them.

As for me, it's been over for decades now.

Last edited:
One day you end up stealing and fapping on her panties :feelsYall:
I did that a couple of times. I was never physically attracted to her though. I only enjoy incest manga where brother and sister actually get along.

sometimes u have.. fantasies..

I did that a couple of times. I was never physically attracted to her though. I only enjoy incest manga where brother and sister actually get along.
You have a sister or no?

She's so fucked up.. Health problems of modern foids are crazy high. Always going to doctors and taking their medications . She's not even fertile anymore. Thankfully no subhuman genes will be passed on through her

I only enjoy incest manga where brother and sister actually get along.

A little antagonism sometimes works too.