Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People who drink Coffee mog me hard

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
If youre a coffeechad gtfo.
I envy people that can drink coffee tbh
everytime I try drinking it its just bitterness entering my mouth and I wanna throw up
jfl im 25 almost and I still drink hot chocolate since I can't stand the taste of coffee.

I can only drink coffee with a lot of sugar and milk but even then I will drink it once or twice a year.

Maybe you're making it too dark, put two teaspoon of coffee per cup (if it's instant coffee), two teaspoon of sugar, half boiling water, half milk or cream.

Last edited:
i like coffee, but my mom bans me from drinkin it until i am 20 because it will “stunt my growth”.

i have been 5’6 for the past 3 years holy fuck

i like coffee, but my mom bans me from drinkin it until i am 20 because it will “stunt my growth”.

i have been 5’6 for the past 3 years holy fuck
lol your mom is a daft cunt m8

I can't drink natural cofee taste and smell makes me want to puke, only fake powdered cofee I can take

Why don't you use sugar? Are you diabetic or smt?

jfl im 25 almost and I still drink hot chocolate since I can't stand the taste of coffee.

typical incel trait once again, I can absolutely relate

Lol, I can barely function properly without drinking a few cups of coffee every hour or so.
if you think that coffee is too bitter then maybe try another blend, there are plenty of smooth and sweet coffee belnds for little girls such as yourself. Other than that add sugar/sweeteners and you'll do fine. Just don't drink milk coffee, cuz that's for fags

everytime I try drinking it its just bitterness entering my mouth and I wanna throw up
I tried to drink coffee for a short time but it never seemed to work on me. I still felt just as tired as after I drank it.

Have it with sugar or flavored coffee creamer.

Try adding things to make it less bitter, but at least you aren't wasting tons of money on it like other people who are addicted to it.

I don't like coffee either but I don't mind hot chocolate. I'm guessing you also don't like dark chocolate and prefer milk chocolate (if you like chocolate at all)

Try a mocha, it might taste better as you already drink hot chocolate.

Try cold brew coffee jar in the fridge section at walmart, lower acidity level.

I don’t like the taste either but it’s not completely unbearable

always end up having too much and feeling pretty nauseated right after

That's very interesting

Just get a caffeine addiction bro.

Maybe you bought a shitty brand of coffee.

Try this, tastes really good even without any sugar added

I personally only like sweet coffee.

And there is nothing wrong with hating the taste of bitterness, because bitterness means toxicity (many poisons -especially those from plants- taste very bitterly, that's why wine is especially well suited for poisoning people).

The evolutionary purpose (so to speak) of our T2R-receptors (which react to bitter stuff) is protecting us against poisons and that's why humans have to adjust very long to find the taste of bitter stuff comfortable (like bitter chocolate that is despised by children and people not adjusted to eating it). This is also the reason why these receptors are very conserved (evolutionarily speaking). Not liking bitter stuff means that your poison recognition works right.

Why people like coffee?

Caffeine in general binds to adenosine receptors and therefore prevent the sleep signal - it is an antagonist, it binds to a receptor but doesn't cause a reaction. Normally higher adenosine concentrations would put you to sleep (a signal for exhaustion), but Caffeine prevents that by blocking the adenosine receptor.

I fucking love black coffee or tea. Sugar and milk are the root of all evil

Coffee tastes like hot liquified shit. Dr Pepper is a far superior elixer.

i drink coffee with cream

I hate dr pepper aswell
At least you're consistent. I meet all these soda haters that act like coffee is way better. Btw I'm a kike too :feelsokman:

At least you're consistent. I meet all these soda haters that act like coffee is way better. Btw I'm a kike too :feelsokman:
kikebro
@Blackpill Rage add him to your list

I think coffee tastes okay with a little bit of chocolate in it, but only a little or it tastes disgustingly sweet

I didn't like coffee until I was about 25. Your taste buds get less sensitive over time, and eventually stuff you used to hate like beer, olives, aged cheese, cigars, pickles etc. all start tasting great.

That’s why I swish water around after drinking coffee
Water only helps so much. It doesn't get rid of everything and the smell of coffee and stain still builds up. You need to brush at least a few hours later to remove the plaque and freshen your mouth.

It's similar to how with showering water isn't enough to remove germs and you need soap.