Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People who don't know how to drive manual

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★
People who don't know how to drive manual shouldn't be able to get a driver's licence. You just half know how to drive. A licence is supposed to prove that you actually know how to drive. Why is it even allowed?

licence for self driving cars:feelskek:

Stick shift = the best anti theft system in Detroit

Stick shift = the best anti theft system in Detroit
Crying nigga

back when it was 6 speed manual vs 4 speed auto, yeah manual was better. but today it is 8 or 10 speed auto while manual still only has 6. Auto is faster, easier, AND gets better MPG today.

Maybe manual better in 3rd world country where cars suck? idk lol

Honestly, I would only learn to drive a manual if I had a fuck ton of money to waste. Heard too many horror stories about people blowing their transmissions while shifting wrong, and it sounds way too easy to do.

Pretty much every car here in America has an automatic transmission anyways. The only brands I know of who make manual cars for the American market are Subaru and Porsche. The only cars that have manuals that aren't those brands that I know of are ancient.

Honestly, I would only learn to drive a manual if I had a fuck ton of money to waste. Heard too many horror stories about people blowing their transmissions while shifting wrong, and it sounds way too easy to do.

Pretty much every car here in America has an automatic transmission anyways. The only brands I know of who make manual cars for the American market are Subaru and Porsche. The only cars that have manuals that aren't those brands that I know of are ancient.
just gotta make sure not to granny shift and double clutch like ya should

In America nearly every car is automatic.

The only exceptions are people who want the manual experience.

It's silly because automatic is better in every conceivable way.