Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People who complain about alcoholics are just retarded

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Just let me enjoy my life faggot. I have problems and I mean a lot problems. I have worries and shit and i want to forget them for some hours, like why does it bother you so much when i drink? My life is my life and NOT yours! Just fuck of if you don’t like it, i don’t care about you you fucking faggot, i don’t need you in my life.

Last edited:
I'm ancap, every man is free to indulge in his vices in my ideal world.

Stop drinking, it’s bad for you and your liver

Stop drinking, it’s bad for you and your liver
High iq.
I used to drink way too much. Almost daily.
Fucked me up badly, can't recommend it to anyone.

Just let me enjoy my life faggot.
A life with (too much) alcohol is not enjoyable at all.
Your whole thread is completely retarded, I assume you have no experience with real alcoholism at all, or else you would know that not the people who complain about alcoholics are the retards, the alcoholics are.
I know it because I've been there, done that.

A life with (too much) alcohol is not enjoyable at all.
Your whole thread is completely retarded, I assume you have no experience with real alcoholism at all, or else you would know that not the people who complain about alcoholics are the retards, the alcoholics are.
I know it because I've been there, done that.
I mean i just drink once or twice a day to boost my happiness and if someone has a problem
With that, he should just fuck off and stop bothering me with his wannabe morally superior speeches.

My mother was an alcoholic (stopped drinking a couple years ago) I hate alcoholics. I hate all drug users.

Just let me enjoy my life faggot. I have problems and I mean a lot problems. I have worries and shit and i want to forget them for some hours, like why does it bother you so much when i drink? My life is my life and NOT yours! Just fuck of if you don’t like it, i don’t care about you you fucking faggot, i don’t need you in my life.
:feelsokman:

don't drink. get weed or lsd instead :feelsdevil::feelsthink:

Same with people that hate NEETs