Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope people who believe in the NTpill are not blackpilled

Foot2rue

Foot2rue

Self-banned
-
lmfao if you think mental health matter. the only impact on the smv is because people mentally ill are generally ugly. It's nothing about their mind

Chad can talk about crypto and JRPG with foids deal with it. Lmao if you think peoples can ascend by acting normie

it matters and it does a lot but not as much as looks.

personality doesn't matter. when foids say it does by personality they mean looks.

another GrAY post

personality doesn't matter. when foids say it does by personality they mean looks.
i had a foid admit that to me once
"Personality is baaically your face"

i had a foid admit that to me once
"Personality is baaically your face"
It's fucking insane that foids actually want to mislead ugly men to change their behaviour rather than their looks. They are manipulative harmful useless trash.

It's fucking insane that foids actually want to mislead ugly men to change their behaviour rather than their looks. They are manipulative harmful useless trash.
foids gonna foid

it matters and it does a lot but not as much as looks.
Behavior doesn't matter, only looks matter. This is undeniable because you see hot foids being attracted to and with attractive chads that behave like shit. Foids call them "bad boys".

Of course it matters. Normies usually ascend but if you are normie tier looks but autistic then you will struggle big time. Obviously autistic chad can ascend easily but he is still worse off by being autistic.

If you are non NT it’s negative SMV.