Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People Who Are Always Happy

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
★★
I was out today at a restaurant and the foid behind the counter had this goofy smile on her face the entire time I was ordering. The employees were also smiling and laughing at each other as they joked around in the kitchen. Even the guy who gave me my food had a goofy ass grin. When I went through the parking lot there was a group of four teenage foids taking selfies and hanging out laughing and they'd been there since I got there and ate my food. I also have coworkers similar to this who are constantly happy and everything is funny to them. You ever wonder what's wrong with people who are always positive all the time.

I either find them extremely annoying or the fake smile creeps me out. I kind of feel like I live in a completely different world than these people. I just don't understand how you can be positive all the time walking around smiling like a goon. I most of the time say what needs to be said and take care of what I need to and keep social interaction with people at a minimum. You can see why I wouldn't get along with these types of people at my work or out in public. I find life tolerable but I can't see how you would truly be happy all the time unless you were delusional or high.

They are high on chads cum.

these are people who are high on life, have been privileged as fuck, and have never done any self-reflecting

Nobody is always happy, not even people who believe they are, nor others who pretend to be. Even the roastie eventually has to engage in ever escalating levels of hedonism to feel pleasure, this is related to so many of them claiming that they can't get off with anyone who doesn't look like a male model, or that they feel basically nothing from regular sex.