Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People were right, it doesn't change when you leave high school

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I've been lurking this forum for ages. Ever since I was in highschool, I knew I was incel and thought to myself it would change when I got to college. Well, it hasn't changed at all, in fact it has gotten worse. You can easily become more isolated compared to high school because in high school, you could meet the same people multiple times a day (classes) and they'd have to speak to you for things like group project etc. Now I'm brutally ignored and once I approach, its another brutal rejection. I don't even know how to continue past college. How do my fellow incels in college cope? and for those who have finished college, how do you cope? Honestly college is more brutal than high school.

For me aduldhood > teenage years
When I am adult, I have money to buy whatever I want :chad:
I started playing vidya for real when I reached 18

High school is the peak of your life. It all goes down hill from there. If you didn’t get laid in school, you’ll most likely remain maidenless for a very long time.

High school is the peak of your life. It all goes down hill from there. If you didn’t get laid in school, you’ll most likely remain maidenless for a very long time.
Based and animepilled
For me aduldhood > teenage years
When I am adult, I have money to buy whatever I want :chad:
Materially you are better off but it's more brutal

I've been lurking this forum for ages. Ever since I was in highschool, I knew I was incel and thought to myself it would change when I got to college. Well, it hasn't changed at all, in fact it has gotten worse. You can easily become more isolated compared to high school because in high school, you could meet the same people multiple times a day (classes) and they'd have to speak to you for things like group project etc. Now I'm brutally ignored and once I approach, its another brutal rejection. I don't even know how to continue past college. How do my fellow incels in college cope? and for those who have finished college, how do you cope? Honestly college is more brutal than high school.
Ya, but you don't have to sit through 8 hours of bs

College is actually worse than high school because foids are more encouraged to let loose and be sexually liberated. Which means they are free to be choosy, and chad gets laid more while you rot.

The more women move away from monogamy, the worse it is for us

I’m a social anxiety cel so high school was torture with all the group work, presentations, teachers asking you questions, and being the weird quiet kid. In college I am invisible and no one says shit to me

Author Stephen King said we tend to get stuck at age 18 -- we're more or less forever who were at that age. So if that's true for every1 yea no shit it doesn't change after high school. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

"You see we all got what I call a life trap, a gene deep certainty that things will be different... that you'll move to another city and meet the people that'll be the friends for the rest of your life... that you'll fall in love and be fulfilled... f***ing fulfillment... and closure whatever the f*** those two f***in' empty jars to hold this sh*t storm. Nothing's ever fulfilled, not until the very end. and closure. Nothing is ever over."
Fucking watch true detective dudes, season 1 full with pure n raw blackpill content

I never finished college but when I was there I made a few friends, but they were all dudes. I had a hard time talking to girls though of course. My advice would be to join any clubs they have there (if they have any) and befriend people who share the same interests as you.

Post-high school years are better than high school years, because less people bother you and life is WAY less stressful after high school. I feel my high school years were akin to a concentration camp for me.
I’m a social anxiety cel so high school was torture with all the group work, presentations, teachers asking you questions, and being the weird quiet kid. In college I am invisible and no one says shit to me
This is mostly how I feel.

Things do get better for "some" guys, but it's more in the past that the chances of that were higher. I knew things wouldn't get better for me.

:yes:

Post-high school years are better than high school years, because less people bother you and life is WAY less stressful after high school. I feel my high school years were akin to a concentration camp for me.

This is mostly how I feel.
It’s still shit tbh cuz the loneliness kicked in. Back then the thought of getting a gf and making friends was too stressful. Nowadays I’m not content just jerking off in my room and playing video games anymore

I haven't had nearly the same amount of time to play vidya in my adult years compared to my childhood years.

"You see we all got what I call a life trap, a gene deep certainty that things will be different... that you'll move to another city and meet the people that'll be the friends for the rest of your life... that you'll fall in love and be fulfilled... f***ing fulfillment... and closure whatever the f*** those two f***in' empty jars to hold this sh*t storm. Nothing's ever fulfilled, not until the very end. and closure. Nothing is ever over."
Fucking watch true detective dudes, season 1 full with pure n raw blackpill content
True detective is one of the realest shows i ve ever seen but its fuckign scary. Rust's theory about reliving the same life over and over again forever is terrfying to me.

Author Stephen King said we tend to get stuck at age 18 -- we're more or less forever who were at that age. So if that's true for every1 yea no shit it doesn't change after high school. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
kill all teenagers in videogames

I lost before I was born....