Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion People under 5k posts, would you be able to reach paragon before roping?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
Lots of users gonna rope before reaching paragon, life is way to brootal for zoomers and most of the paragons has copes that are not accessible for most people which is brutal l.

For me i don't think i can reach paragon before eventually roping, since i don't postmaxx because of studies.

What about you?

Yeah, I'm gonna keep fucking! coping until lord-Gandy says "it's over".

FACEandLMS then.:feelsokman: And no, I'm not a faggot.

i will rope before i reach veteran :feelshaha:

@NonNT what about you

idk if i will ever reach paragon tbh. i mostly lurk and hardly ever post

Reaching paragon without the sewers would take years.

Why do you consider chad as your god? Are you faggot
It's a old joke like when you say "I'm going to meet Gandy"
That means you are going to rope

It's a old joke like when you say "I'm going to meet Gandy"
That means you are going to rope
Oh yeah it's from the good times of .org
But since .org is now fag infested i automatically assume their shit to be faggy

*would you be able to reach paragon before ascending :feelsLSD:

jk :feelsrope:

Why the fuck are you doing studies if you plan to rope eventually? That's retarded and torturing yourself for no reason. I hit paragon fast with barely any sewermaxxing

I don't bother posting in the off-topic threads so no I don't think so.

I know I just joined yestERday but.... definitely not! I won't be missing out on anything anyway lol besides more constant psychological torture. I have no plans to do so anytime soon, I'm just being realistic.

Lots of users gonna rope before reaching paragon, life is way to brootal for zoomers and most of the paragons has copes that are not accessible for most people which is brutal l.

For me i don't think i can reach paragon before eventually roping, since i don't postmaxx because of studies.

What about you?
As an NT incel I can tolerate Inceldom

Why the fuck are you doing studies if you plan to rope eventually? That's retarded and torturing yourself for no reason. I hit paragon fast with barely any sewermaxxing
My parents forces me too, also it's a escapism

5k posts is possible in 2 days