Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People told me I'm like Ralph ( the Simpson)

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I try to force myself about talking of NT things just because I need some social interactions but I think too much about the words I use and I block mid sentence.
It looks like I'm a foreigner trying to talk.

Also small talk is shit; I'm not quick on my feet and I reply after some seconds by laughing or trying to get what they are saying.

People told me many time I zone out/dissociate and I feel like younger guys can do more things than I can do.
I'm absent minded, I feel derealization and I have OCD/BDD which makes me look even more like an alien.
I was always checking myself on the iphone in class and I walked with arms flexed/pushed on my body to look bigger.
Also I had weird haircut because I had the habit of cutting my hair everyday.
At work I made a lot of mistakes because poor coordination/high anxiety ( ex. I broke some drinks, I had panic attack and I took all the glass with my bare hands).

Therapist told me I'm not an autist so I don't know what to think.
@shepherdcel

Me become incel? That's unpossible!

Absolutely brutal
My symphaties brocel

Therapist told me I'm not an autist so I don't know what to think.
You can be socially super shit and/or mentally fucked up and still not be autistic ngl

Ralph is a chad name tbh

Be like Ralph (The Sopranos) instead.

Why force yourself to make useless NT small talk? Find someone to talk about your interests. What is small talk anyway, don't normies just talk about stuff that happened in their social circle or mainstream media? I can't do that obviously

Over for Wiggumcels

Why force yourself to make useless NT small talk? Find someone to talk about your interests. What is small talk anyway, don't normies just talk about stuff that happened in their social circle or mainstream media? I can't do that obviously
Because if they jokes or ask me questions I can't stand there silently

I hate having 0 social skills more than I hate my face

Thank you for helping!

Ralph ( the Simpson ) is funny to me and I don't know why

Ralph is a chad name tbh
Ralph
I guess but I related to him as an incel who was socially ostracized and at best could hope for being bullied by a nerd girl