Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal People think the worst of me

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I struggle with the way in which people think the worst of me being the leading cause of why people make me look worse than I really am. To be fair I don’t actually care what people think these days because my mind has developed a better state in which I can tell myself if another persons thoughts is not representative of the outcome I want to bring on then I have nothing to worry about because another persons thoughts is based on the wrong bet on me being an misunderstanding off me.

Another reason I don’t care what people think is because it’s not a matter of my control anyway now that I’ve made it clear I don’t care what people think I’ll just speak about why my younger self uses to care what people thought. I used to care to much about what others thought because people would always think the worst of me it would just cause people to acuse me of having intentions I did not have so I would always feel unwelcome in an unfair way.

When people thought I was the worst possible person it would always come from a point of misunderstanding. It would be as if thought they took one look at me and thought I wanted to do the worst when I did not want to do the worst. For example some lady leaves her bike out the front of a supermarket just to make eye contact with me saying don’t take my bike. I don’t want to steal some cheap bike.

Most people will only say things to their friends they can’t get away with saying to other people and im just like that I would not go round saying stupid things to provoke people in to doing their worst to me. The problem is the people I was in a social group with thought I would say my jokes to anyone when I was just saying it to them because I knew they’d be ok with it so one foid says he’s just looking out for you so you don’t get bashed. Clearly they think the worst of me to make me look worse than I really am.

When people think the worst of others it’s out of self defence yet thinking the worst of others causes problems based on misunderstandings more than it causes people to defend them selves. A problem with thinking the worst of others is it gets people excluded way to easily over the problems created through misunderstandings of others. I’m socially challenged so I’m more likely to be misunderstood by normies while also being in a position where I’m more likely to be treated as if though I’m inferior to most of them. When others think the worst they’re more likely to treat you as an inferior.

Going to bars or nightclubs doesn’t help when people think the worst of me it’s like a foid will feel as if though a predator is after her if I attempt to say hi to her I could see the fear in her eyes the moment I tried to say hi. I quit stalking and when I stalked people labeled me as someone who wanted to do the worst when the truth was I did not want to do anything horrible they’d better on me having a high chance of doing so I found my self reaching a point where they’re is no point in regarding any one’s thoughts as something that matters if they’re thoughts represent the wrong answers.

At first people thinking the worst of me was horrible with the way I’d get excluded to easily not mention the way in which people would talk about me behind their back. Their is no point in convincing others their worst thoughts of me are wrong because I see it as something more likely to get me in an argument as something that can get someone to understand me better so I don’t suffer from social disapproval over misunderstandings.

I struggle with the way in which people think the worst of me being the leading cause of why people make me look worse than I really am. To be fair I don’t actually care what people think these days because my mind has developed a better state in which I can tell myself if another persons thoughts is not representative of the outcome I want to bring on then I have nothing to worry about because another persons thoughts is based on the wrong bet on me being an misunderstanding off me.

Another reason I don’t care what people think is because it’s not a matter of my control anyway now that I’ve made it clear I don’t care what people think I’ll just speak about why my younger self uses to care what people thought. I used to care to much about what others thought because people would always think the worst of me it would just cause people to acuse me of having intentions I did not have so I would always feel unwelcome in an unfair way.

When people thought I was the worst possible person it would always come from a point of misunderstanding. It would be as if thought they took one look at me and thought I wanted to do the worst when I did not want to do the worst. For example some lady leaves her bike out the front of a supermarket just to make eye contact with me saying don’t take my bike. I don’t want to steal some cheap bike.

Most people will only say things to their friends they can’t get away with saying to other people and im just like that I would not go round saying stupid things to provoke people in to doing their worst to me. The problem is the people I was in a social group with thought I would say my jokes to anyone when I was just saying it to them because I knew they’d be ok with it so one foid says he’s just looking out for you so you don’t get bashed. Clearly they think the worst of me to make me look worse than I really am.

When people think the worst of others it’s out of self defence yet thinking the worst of others causes problems based on misunderstandings more than it causes people to defend them selves. A problem with thinking the worst of others is it gets people excluded way to easily over the problems created through misunderstandings of others. I’m socially challenged so I’m more likely to be misunderstood by normies while also being in a position where I’m more likely to be treated as if though I’m inferior to most of them. When others think the worst they’re more likely to treat you as an inferior.

Going to bars or nightclubs doesn’t help when people think the worst of me it’s like a foid will feel as if though a predator is after her if I attempt to say hi to her I could see the fear in her eyes the moment I tried to say hi. I quit stalking and when I stalked people labeled me as someone who wanted to do the worst when the truth was I did not want to do anything horrible they’d better on me having a high chance of doing so I found my self reaching a point where they’re is no point in regarding any one’s thoughts as something that matters if they’re thoughts represent the wrong answers.

At first people thinking the worst of me was horrible with the way I’d get excluded to easily not mention the way in which people would talk about me behind their back. Their is no point in convincing others their worst thoughts of me are wrong because I see it as something more likely to get me in an argument as something that can get someone to understand me better so I don’t suffer from social disapproval over misunderstandings.
Its scary to think the ants of the world hates us incels that is true, But we can fight it by not giving a fuck, I drank in public yesterday on my way from the store, I enjoyed a cold cider brew in a cola can like small bottle, But yeah, Alot of people dont like me either online or offline, How do i fix that? I block them online and offline, How do i block people offline? When they speak, You say NOTHING, If they go to ragemode,

The public will see them as the agressor as YOU didnt do anything bad, Therefore you win, Also step back a bit so you dont get swung at, People start fights over nothing, I had a coworker like that who threaten me with violence over nothing, He never got to me tho :feelsaww:

So yeah, Block the annoying users and block real people in the world,
Ive been doing that more too, IDGAF if someone sees my fatass face

Also ive never been to a nightclub since i know its over, Im a hikkikomori, Im in my house every fucking day
I barely go outside and soon ill look like a white englishman, Its much comfier in here, Why? Because the society outside is full of rage for something I cannot control!

I always used to rot on runescape or minecraft when i was younger or Payday 2, It was like my escape, Whenever i got bullied at school i could offload it in some vidya and then ill be somewhat find an hour or 2 later.

Last edited:
Its scary to think the ants of the world hates us incels that is true, But we can fight it by not giving a fuck, I drank in public yesterday on my way from the store, I enjoyed a cold cider brew in a cola can like small bottle, But yeah, Alot of people dont like me either online or offline, How do i fix that? I block them online and offline, How do i block people offline? When they speak, You say NOTHING, If they go to ragemode,

The public will see them as the agressor as YOU didnt do anything bad, Therefore you win, Also step back a bit so you dont get swung at, People start fights over nothing, I had a coworker like that who threaten me with violence over nothing, He never got to me tho :feelsaww:

So yeah, Block the annoying users and block real people in the world,
Ive been doing that more too, IDGAF if someone sees my fatass face

Also ive never been to a nightclub since i know its over, Im a hikkikomori, Im in my house every fucking day
I barely go outside and soon ill look like a white englishman, Its much comfier in here, Why? Because the society outside is full of rage for something I cannot control!

I always used to rot on runescape or minecraft when i was younger or Payday 2, It was like my escape, Whenever i got bullied at school i could offload it in some vidya and then ill be somewhat find an hour or 2 later.

Based people do start fights over nothing you are right about that one. Where I’m from people on the street will have a problem with innocent random people who never gave the problem
Creating people their attentions. I choose the response you would predict me to respond I don’t respond to anyone on the street who decides to create a reason to have a problem with me out of thin air. I just walk away with no reply as they look like the aggressor while I go off on my own knowing the people who have a problem with random people are better left to be left alone I’ve made their provactive presentation pointless by not giving agressive people on the street any such interaction.

I play video games to escape to I feel like I’m getting my feelings out about being treated badly when I play video games I’m really in to Arkham videos games

Based people do start fights over nothing you are right about that one. Where I’m from people on the street will have a problem with innocent random people who never gave the problem
Creating people their attentions. I choose the response you would predict me to respond I don’t respond to anyone on the street who decides to create a reason to have a problem with me out of thin air. I just walk away with no reply as they look like the aggressor while I go off on my own knowing the people who have a problem with random people are better left to be left alone I’ve made their provactive presentation pointless by not giving agressive people on the street any such interaction.

I play video games to escape to I feel like I’m getting my feelings out about being treated badly when I play video games I’m really in to Arkham videos games
I have all the Batman games including the Lego Batman ones on pc

Also based, Just walk away and forget em, They aint worth time!

Yup, this is a truecel trait. This is my life, as well. I literally go out of my way to not offend or harm anyone, but people always assume the worst of me.