Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People think I'm dumb/stupid or slow when they hear me speak.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Just because I speak very slowly with a barotone voice, people think I'm stupid or slow. They automatically make the assumption I am low intelligence just because of my voice, and I'm not taken seriously all the time.

fair enough, but imagine the opposite: high pitched voice with a faster speaking pace, i sound like such a bitch sometimes

The speechpill is brutal

fair enough, but imagine the opposite: high pitched voice with a faster speaking pace, i sound like such a bitch sometimes
Yeah, that sounds worse. I'm sorry.

I sound retarded or/and stoned tbh

I sound retarded as well.

Just because I speak very slowly with a barotone voice, people think I'm stupid or slow. They automatically make the assumption I am low intelligence just because of my voice, and I'm not taken seriously all the time.
Do you also have ADHD/Autism by any chance? Have also speech problems: I talk either too fast or far too slow and often suffer from problems with finding words.

I sound retarded as well.

The speechpill is brutal
Not really, speech is worthless in the face of Height, face, other looks etc.

I speak pretty clearly and loudly and still no one gives a fuck about what I say.

Do you also have ADHD/Autism by any chance? Have also speech problems: I talk either too fast or far too slow and often suffer from problems with finding words.
I have the 'tism, yes.

fucking brutal comment
>I wonder if this guy has ever heard his own voice. If so, why is he still talking into microphones?
if your voice isn't good enough, you're supposed to shut up and never voice your opinion :feelscry:
:feelsrope: