Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People that have down syndrome mog me to death

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
young-adults.jpg

I wish I had down syndrome because this phenotype mogs my ugly acne scarred repulsive subhuman face.

What I look like

th
th

That's not actually you, is it? I thought you were black.

Do you guys know who this saint is?

Attachments

• IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0885.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 12
Do you guys know who this saint is?
I think I remember him making a post on social media about how he's a 26 year old virgin and that he's looking for a girlfriend, and all the comments were people mocking him for his ugliness.

Lol I read clown syndrome.

all three mog me
:((((((((((((((((((

I think I remember him making a post on social media about how he's a 26 year old virgin and that he's looking for a girlfriend, and all the comments were people mocking him for his ugliness.
JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO

Mogs me cuz white tbh ngl

People who made fun of him should be jailed for life
full

People who made fun of him should be jailed for life
full
Their girlfriends laughed with them because everyone hates ugly people, and then they went back to fucking and partying with their friends because looks are everything. Just lol at going outside when you have a terrible face and height combo