Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People tell me I have empty eyes

• Thread starter Just say NIGGER!
  • Start date
Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
Beyond over if you are a T50 subhuman.

To those among you who have green or blue eyes I have only one thing to say:
Screenshot 20240805 220440 X

Prey eyes moment

I have blue eyes that are too close together on my long, ugly face. People have made fun of them for being asymmetrical. Most people have dark eyes, it doesn't put you at much of a disadvantage. Foids also found men with darker eyes to be more masculine in appearance. Even when the eye colors were changed, men with naturally dark eyes were still seen as more masculine.

Most of the time i am lost in empty thougts staring into the abyss.

Couple days ago i was queueing in line at the bakery and the foid behind the counter had to shout to wake me up.

bulging uneven eyes with permanent dark circles

owari da

Ethnic cope. Eye color is the least important part of the the eye area. Blue/green eyes wont do shit when you have NCT, UEE, recessed browridge, weak infraorbitals etc.

BLUE EYES MEAN SHIT WHEN YOU LIVE IN A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE HAS BLUE EYES, LEARN TO CONTEXTUALISE.

Ethnic cope. Eye color is the least important part of the the eye area. Blue/green eyes wont do shit when you have NCT, UEE, recessed browridge, weak infraorbitals etc.
BLUE EYES MEAN SHIT WHEN YOU LIVE IN A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE HAS BLUE EYES, LEARN TO CONTEXTUALISE.
1724229311654h
:banhammer:

probably the 1000 yard stare
It's the male equivalent of the 1000 cock stare due to suffering from inceldom

I realized that normies freak out if I don't jestermaxx 24/7. Keeping a straight face and I am "zoned out" "stoned" "sick" and so on.

Most of the time i am lost in empty thougts staring into the abyss.

Couple days ago i was queueing in line at the bakery and the foid behind the counter had to shout to wake me up.
kek :feelskek:

My eyes sometimes look like Adam Lanza’s, usually because I can’t figure out what facial expression to make