Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting People talking about mother's love make me wanna puke

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When people talking about mother's love, it makes me wanna puke, that strangling monster is responsible for my failed life too
Teen years. No girls. No friends (except some schmucks). Sometimes walking alone in surrounding areas-not bad place, some forests, bushes, river. And always hell when returning home, two angry hysterical femoids-mother and grandmother. So big hysteria, that "child" went somewhere, so big problem, if got hungry. Child must sit at home and eat
Now. No girls. No friends (except some schmucks). Grandmother dead. Mother softened, not so much into dictator as earlier. But still disgusting to remember, that in my sadness and lonelyness, when walking alone, their biggest concern was to keep me sitting at home. Always screaming and angry, trying to make me feel guilty for going outside, because they, hysterical femoids, care so much about safety and hunger of child, and ignore spiritual and sexual needs of man. Sit at home and eat
Father? Maybe he same sedentary cautious man. Or maybe his spirit was broken by controling nagging hysterical wife, my smother
And all this sedentary cautious upbringing, combined with social anxiety, results in me still sitting here, in this shithole of lithuania (separatist part of Russia), instead of trying luck somewhere in Sout East Asia, searching for young cute adorable loli waifu
Sure, with all that upbringing, if accepting it and working hard in way people around me wanted to, maybe I could be good boy, nice guy, got education, job, and betabux for fat roastie wife. How about no. Tfu on roasties, on all that uninspiring boring earthly sedentary life, it is killing my spirit. Wind is my element, and I'm bird with broken wings
Tfu on roasties. Tfu. Tfu

She bluepilled me to hell and you father is a super cuck yes that's why you inkel.

I had no father in my life get my big bro was no one to let my mom in to doing is bullshit.

Yeah being smothered is very bad for a male, they think you'll go into a favorable environment to breed later but that's not the case, it's a cutthroat world out there and not being prepared for it is deadly.

Tfu on roasties, on all that uninspiring boring earthly sedentary life, it is killing my spirit. Wind is my element, and I'm bird with broken wings
Tfu on roasties. Tfu. Tfu
Is "tfu" like spitting? If so I understand perfectly.

My family were the same, actually they still are the same.

Sorry about that bro. :feelsbadman:

My mother is very naive and bluepilled but she’s treated me well enough. I wasn’t brought up in an abusive environment at least.

Mothers love is worth nothing without the guidance of a strong blackpilled father.

my mother wasn't abusive but she was for sure smothering, and my father was too weak to stop her.

Helicopter parents can ruin your life.

It's very ambivalent because our mothers are usually the people who love us and care about us the most but at the same time they're the ones who made us exist in this hellish world.

i with you bro my mother is basically a monster and she destroyed the family.

It's very ambivalent because our mothers are usually the people who love us and care about us the most but at the same time they're the ones who made us exist in this hellish world.

Cares about child, but refuses to accept that child is grown, that must go into that dangerous world in searching for happyness. And so instead of supportive mother, who wishes good luck in that hard journey, becomes strangling smother

Cares about child, but refuses to accept that child is grown, that must go into that dangerous world in searching for happyness. And so instead of supportive mother, who wishes good luck in that hard journey, becomes strangling smother
I for one am glad I get to be a semi-NEET mama's boy living in my mom's house till I die.

What benefit is there for an ugly dude like me to go to the world and be productive, "alpha" or whatever in 2019? None.

I won't get a young and virgin wife from it, I won't get sex with lots of prime girls through it, I won't even get recognition since I'm a non-progressive white male who refues to bow that to all that feminis, SJW cultural marxist shit.

Even if I somehow am able to get a wife, it'll certainly be a very undesirable one and with today's laws, I won't have authority over her, nor will I be able to even raise my kids like I want.

So fuck it.

Last edited:
I for one am glad I get to be a semi-NEET mama's boy living in my mom's house till I die.

What benefit is there for an ugly dude like me to do to the world and be productive, "alpha" or whatever in 2019? None.

I won't get a young and virgin wife from it, I won't get sex with lots of prime girls through it, I won't even get recognition since I'm a non-progressive white male who refues to bow that to all that feminis, SJW cultural marxist shit.

Even if I somehow am able to get a wife, it'll certainly be a very undesirable one and with today's laws, I won't have authority over her, nor will I be able to even raise my kids like I want.

So fuck it.

Not finding happyness even after intense and geographically wide searching is very realistic possibility. But still, neeting and lying on bed after long journy and search would be better, and earned, than now, when not possibilities in life are tried. And not black pilled mother here, who understands how hard it is, and so tries to help, or atleast not interferes, but narrowminded selfish smother, which sees only small child. Thinks shes so good, and just makes me to feel even more pathetic. She wanted me to be artist and good boy. But young girls love schmucks, badboys, and adventurers, not home-sitting art-making good boys

young girls love schmucks, badboys, and adventurers
The juice isn't worth the squeeze. If you're ugly, the amount of thug-ness you'll have to possess to pull hot girls is very high, you'd have to kill lots of people, get really big. Do things that can very well land you in jail for life, dead or even tortured by some rival cartel.

You'd be basically throwing your life through the window because of a chance of getting pussy. It's basically a variation of rape.

sorry to hear that bro. My mother is caring and raised me well. The only thing I hate about her is the tremendous amount of bluepills she gives to me everytime we talk about my inceldom

My mother prays for my death everyday

Lithuanian foids are bad but nowhere near as bad as Western foids. At least there immigration is much smaller and housing cheap.

The UK though...

Be thankful for what you got and fight your own way through life. The grass is not greener on the other side, specially not if you are from Lithuania.

Last edited:
MEMRI TV
Let us spit on roasties. Tfu

[
Lithuanian foids are bad but nowhere near as bad as Western foids. At least there immigration is much smaller and housing cheap.

The UK though...

Be thankful for what you got and fight your own way through life. The grass is not greener on the other side, specially not if you are from Lithuania.

Even if lithuania, with local girls. Smothering-obstacle for schmuckmaxing and trying to win cute teen girls by it. Those people wanted me to betabux, so I became NEET instead

My mother was a domineering cunt. Pretty sure she's the one who taught me to hate and fear femoids in the first place. I cut all contact with her ten years before she died, and skipped the funeral.

My mother was a domineering cunt. Pretty sure she's the one who taught me to hate and fear femoids in the first place. I cut all contact with her ten years before she died, and skipped the funeral.
thats what all jewish mothers are like right

thats what all jewish mothers are like right
IDK. I always thought that Jewish mothers were at least productively domineering. Mine was just a cunt for the sake of being a cunt. She didn't give a fuck that I grew up fucked up in large part because of her.

Ok, but your personal neurosis doesnt oblige others to pretend that their own mothers weren't a good part of their life.

Ok, but your personal neurosis doesnt oblige others to pretend that their own mothers weren't a good part of their life.

Was good part of childhood, have no pretenses on that life period