Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People taking pleasure in seeing others in pain (or getting hurt).

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Not sure if it would be joyful or a sadistic act, but I try to refrain myself from enjoying it.

Seeing other people in pain, actually saddens me.

What about you guys?

A natural course of a human involves joy from joyful things like sports, games, jokes and more importantly sex. When an incel lacks joy from sex, ofcourse there's a chance he's gonna start looking for it elsewhere. Be it hurting roasties or whatever

Masculinist said:
A natural course of a human involves joy from joyful things like sports, games, jokes and more importantly sex. When an incel lacks joy from sex, ofcourse there's a chance he's gonna start looking for it elsewhere. Be it hurting roasties or whatever
Yeah, I guess that makes sense, as most incels don't have anywhere to vent, or frustrate about.

Yup, there are preprogrammed biological responses inside of your body.  Such as not being able to help but to laught at someone who slipped on ice and fell on their but(and more extreme examples).
It is important to recognize these in your youth(teens/twenties) and force yourself not to laugh when such things do happen. Your body is responding in a natural preprogrammed way when it desires to laugh at someone misfortune..but you can overwrite this response by constant repetition of a different response(lets say not laughing) at first such actions of not laughing will be forced, and will not be honest, but in time through constant reinforcement you can rewire your brain and eliminate certain biological responses from the "innate ones given to us by nature", for the ones we  habituated through constant repetition.

I agree, the feeling of being laughed at is horrible; so why inflict the same onto someone else without a proper reason?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Yup, there are preprogrammed biological responses inside of your body. Such as not being able to help, when someone slipped on ice and fell on their but(and more extreme examples).
It is important to recognize these in your youth(teens/twenties) and force yourself not to laugh when such things to happen, and your body is responding in a natural preprogrammed way.. at first such actions of not laughing will be forced, and will not be honest, but in time through constant reinforcement you can rewire your brain and eliminate certain biological responses from the "innate ones given to us by nature", for the ones we habituated through constant repetition.
Yes and I encourage most people to avoid laughing when someone has gotten hurt, but it sometimes hard. We could definitely program ourselves to not act that way and less people in turn would end up getting hurt, this is good.

jagged0 said:
I agree, the feeling of being laughed at is horrible; so why inflict the same onto someone else without a proper reason?
This is 100% true, but I'm sure a lot of people don't want it to happen to them.

I only really feel bad if its another incel

Not saying I feel pleasure from seeing random schmucks in pain

I have to agree. People cheering that video of the topless bitch getting killed was over the top.

Themisterpepsi said:
I only really feel bad if its another incel
Not saying I feel pleasure from seeing random schmucks in pain
Fair enough.
NegroKing said:
I have to agree. People cheering that video of the topless bitch getting killed was over the top.
Definitely man.

Could be anyones sister, mother, aunty, girlfriend, wife, friend, grandma, cousin, or relative too.