Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People should stay in their home countries

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
End of the day, people should try to stay in their home contries. This will prevent race-based hypergamy and also makes sure that people contribute to developing their own homes.

White American mass immigration back to Europe when?

Moot point really. Modern america wouldnt exist if not for the Europeans.
Your post states.

End of the day, people should try to stay in their home contries.

I don't care who built america. The slaves help build america. Do they get a free pass too?

"Everyone should go back to their own country, except whites guys"

KYS lmfao

Last edited:
Your post states.

I don't care who built america. The slaves help build america. Do they get a free pass too?

KYS lmfao

Well iam mainly talking about the recent immigration thats happening. It upsets the balance and creates chaos.

Well iam mainly talking about the recent immigration thats happening. It upsets the balance and creates chaos.
There are people who just want to live a genuine life and not cause trouble. Just deport the shitty ones.

Just stay in Antartica

There are people who just want to live a genuine life and not cause trouble. Just deport the shitty ones.

The problem occurs when you have curries and rice immigrating to the west. Their foids hate them even in their home countries. So obv, the foids go chasing for white cock, creating a legion of curry and riceces in the west. This cant be good for anyone.

Indeed. Keep it simple and homogenous.

I do actually support this. We could start it by bringing white people from Africa back to Europe but instead Europe is flooded with non-white people. I wonder (((who))) is behind of that...?

Indeed. Keep it simple and homogenous.

I do actually support this. We could start it by bringing white people from Africa back to Europe but instead Europe is flooded with non-white people. I wonder (((who))) is behind of that...?

By his logic, african americans should also go back to Africa.

End of the day, people should try to stay in their home contries. This will prevent race-based hypergamy and also makes sure that people contribute to developing their own homes.

4ce.gif

Easy to say when your home country isn't third world

more like continent there is nothing wrong with europeans living in europe

This is not how the world works op. This is not how humans work. Migrations cannot really be avoided.

yes it's all about white patriotism
My guess is, by the next 200 years all Europeans will become mixed race hapas, much like latinos and curries.

I agree with this.
Too much stormfag coping here these days.

My guess is, by the next 200 years all Europeans will become mixed race hapas, much like latinos and curries.
sadly this might be the case but we will be dead by then

Cope. Migration is forced upon us.
And your economies will collapse in the next 5 decades without it. Maybe you guys should tone down on degeneracy and start having more children. If you wanna protect white race that is.

And so is black nationalism, jewish nationalism, Japanese nationalisn and so on, right?
Black nationalism actually is low iq. Africans outside of west do not identify as "black".

Almost all native americans are mixed race today, I can definitely see the same thing happening to whites in about a century or so.

But I do agree that migration is just part of human nature.

Lol not stormfag coping. I wnt to prevent race based hypergamy from creating chaos and violence.
So let's say I'm a currycel interested in cutting edge research in Machine Learning and I get a research position in Harvard so according to you I should reject that offer because "muh no white pussy" jfl stop putting pussy on pedestal man.
It's pathetic.

And your economies will collapse in the next 5 decades without it.

What do you mean with "your economy". This is not my economy at all. Everything what is happening is literally forced upon us.

Maybe you guys should tone down on degeneracy and start having more children.

This comment always comes from non-white people who live in white countries. You know very well that your comment is utter nonsense. We just need to look up the statistics to it of why that is. How exactly am I supposed to beat the current state of degeneracy? That is absolutely unrealistic. Also, non-white people also contribute to the degeneracy. This is just a major mess.

Black nationalism actually is low iq. Africans outside of west do not identify as "black".

Africans outside of the West do not identify themselves with being "black"? Why do you use " in the first place? You are either black or not. So, they are not black or what? Also, what about jewish nationalism?

So let's say I'm a currycel interested in cutting edge research in Machine Learning and I get a research position in Harvard so according to you I should reject that offer because "muh no white pussy" jfl stop putting pussy on pedestal man.
It's pathetic.

Or just imagine you can do that in your own homeland and you do not need to leave everything behind.

Last edited:
Here comes the Hindu dindu with his inferiority complex again. Now calling for altright immigration points because he couldn’t get white pussi. LMAO

What do you mean with "your economy". This is not my economy at all. Everything what is happening is literally forced upon us.

This comment always comes from non-white people who live in white countries. You know very well that your comment is utter nonsense. We just need to look up the statistics to it of why that is. How exactly am I supposed to beat the current state of degeneracy? That is absolutely unrealistic. Also, non-white people also contribute to the degeneracy. This is just a major mess.

Africans outside of the West do not identify themselves with being "black"? Why do you use " in the first place? You are either black or not. So, they are not black or what? Also, what about jewish nationalism?

Or just imagine you can do that in your own homeland and you do not need to leave everything behind.
Really? Forced upon? From where I stand white people are objectively the most degenerate race on this planet. Only women of sub saharan aftica wear lesser clothes, and they are uneducated tribals. No wonder a sixth of UK population actually remembers a time before Elizabeth 2. A population of oldies. Meanwhile your women walk around naked with their tits out on the streets.

Black identity and white identity are different from the state of being black or white. For racial nationalism to work people have to actually identify themselves as part of that group. For Africans, the black identity is meaningless so black nationalism cannot work. Opposite for African Americans, who actually identify as "black". But black nationalism cannot work in the west as well since mayos would never let it happen. So a political movement for black nationalism would be equally dumb.

It's pathetic.

You can do cutting edge research in curryland if you dont mind shitting on the streets once in a while lol.

> cutting edge research
> curryland

LoL
He’s not wrong in that sense. The best unis in India have state of the art equipment. The only reason they don’t have research output is because the good curries migrate.

Really? Forced upon?

Yes.

From where I stand white people are objectively the most degenerate race on this planet.

Yes, white people do contribute to this problem to a larger scale specially when it comes to topics like SJW and feminism (most likely white females and some white leftist cuck men though). Nobody here claimed something else but once again everybody else also contributes to it. Even groups which are considered not as degenerate such as Muslim people in Germany for example. I would even say, at this point, they have become even more degenerate. So, stop coping.

Meanwhile your women walk around naked with their tits out on the streets.

So, they are "my women". Good that we clear about that. But once again, what should I do in this situation? We should also be clear of what is realistic and what is not realistic here. Realistically, we as men could overpower any female whenever we want, but this will not happen. The only thing I can do for now, is to call them out directly, which I did by the way. I call them out for being sluts and most men do not even do that.

Black identity and white identity are different from the state of being black or white. For racial nationalism to work people have to actually identify themselves as part of that group. For Africans, the black identity is meaningless so black nationalism cannot work. Opposite for African Americans, who actually identify as "black". But black nationalism cannot work in the west as well since mayos would never let it happen. So a political movement for black nationalism would be equally dumb.

I am talking about racial identity because this is the only thing that is real. Everything else is cope. I do not know why you are tlaking about black nationalism in the West though.

I am talking about racial identity because this is the only thing that is real. Everything else is cope. I do not know why you are tlaking about black nationalism in the West though.
You are the one who mentioned black nationalism in the first place. I just pointed out its a dumb idea. To think there are no identities beside racial ones is cope as well. This is some middle class shit,if what you say were true, the entire continents of Africa and Europe could be united into single race states. You see how dumb this sounds?

I'm already in a 3rd world country.

You are the one who mentioned black nationalism in the first place.

Yes but not in the West and I just asked about it "what about black nationalism" because before that, you claimed that white nationalism is low iq. By the way, what about jewish nationalism?

You can only identify yourself with a specific group if you belong to this specific group. It is basically that simple.

I just pointed out its a dumb idea.

You seem to have a wrong idea and concept about it.

To think there are no identities beside racial ones is cope as well.

It is not a cope. You are once again coping here by denying simple biology. There is only the real deal and nothing else matters.

This is some middle class shit,if what you say were true, the entire continents of Africa and Europe could be united into single race states. You see how dumb this sounds?

Middle class shit? What are you even talking about? Please read the title of this thread and this statement again:

Do you want to tell me that this is not true?

In that case, people would just go back to their respective homeland. The idea though is realistic even in itself because it is applicable. Of course for now, it is just an idea. But back then, migration was just an idea and it become true because money went into it which means it also could be the other way around.

In that case, people would just go back to their respective homeland. The idea though is realistic even in itself because it is applicable. Of course for now, it is just an idea. But back then, migration was just an idea and it become true because money went into it which means it also could be the other way around.

There are chances of this happening. I myself had an option of staying in the west and decided to thirldworldmax and get back into my shithole toilet country.

Yes but not in the West and I just asked about it "what about black nationalism" because before that, you claimed that white nationalism is low iq. By the way, what about jewish nationalism?

You can only identify yourself with a specific group if you belong to this specific group. It is basically that simple.

You seem to have a wrong idea and concept about it.

It is not a cope. You are once again coping here by denying simple biology. There is only the real deal and nothing else matters.

Middle class shit? What are you even talking about? Please read the title of this thread and this statement again:

Do you want to tell me that this is not true?

Black Nationalism can ONLY work in the west, if it ever could that is. Of course any such movement would be quickly crushed by whites since blacks are too weak, Haiti being the only successful example I could think of. Imagine a black nationalist movement in Africa, redundant and meaningless. I don't think you understand how politics and identity work. The "black identity" is a thing specific to the West. Black people do not call themselves "black" until they land in the West. In Africa they are not "black". They are just Nigerians, Tutsis, Gabos etc etc.

Again denying all identites except racial ones is low iq cope. By middle class I meant even middle class children can understand that race is not the only be all end all. If that were the case white Europeans would not have been killing each other for the last 1000 years but united themselves in a single White European nation. The fact that you don't see how dumb this sounds, is astounding.

Race based hypergamy would end anyway when everyone is a hapa. Then people would select for those who have "more white genes". Just like what curries and latinos do now.

Before you type anything, pleae read my whole answer to this because I really do not want to get this conversation even more out of hand. I also do not want any spergfest here.

Black Nationalism can ONLY work in the west, if it ever could that is.

Why can it "ONLY" work there while at the same time white people would prevent it? Is not that kinda contradictory in the first place? So, in the end, it does not work at all. But of course it can work or at least the mere idea of it - so, I know from where you are coming from here and I am not misinterpreting your point. But why only "THERE"? It can work everywhere else as well where black people are and it would work even better if there would only be black people in order to perform a homogenous society. This is what this thread is also about:

In the end, you are actually confirming my assumption because if you would remove white people from the USA (The West), then, according to you, black nationalism could work. That means, that black nationalism could work everywhere else as well as long other racial groups do not interfere. Which means that homogenous societies would be the best concept to it or in other words:
End of the day, people should try to stay in their home contries.

Imagine a black nationalist movement in Africa, redundant and meaningless.

Why is it redundant and meaningless? And how is it redundant and meaningless if black people in Africa can cause a medial uproar?

Again denying all identites except racial ones is low iq cope.

You are the one who is once again coping hard.
I am talking about "racial identities" because this thread is about races etc.
There is no need to talk about other "identities" or most likely made up identities. What identity do you want to bring anyway?

By middle class I meant even middle class children can understand that race is not the only be all end all.

This thread is about races etc. we do not need to bring up other made up identities. I mean, we could bring up political identities, but once again, politics are influenced by certain people, sometimes even by specific races. If you go to a certain country you will find a large group of politicians who belong to a specific race of that country in order to represent that country. Cultural and religious backgrounds are also influenced by specific races.
Different races = different politics and a different view of politics, different cultural and religious background

In the end, it is what it is and there is nothing I or you can do about it whether we like that or not. But as someone who is blackpilled, you should actually be aware of the predetermined factors which is called genetics (different races = different genetics = different outcome).

If that were the case white Europeans would not have been killing each other for the last 1000 years but united themselves in a single White European nation.

There are taxonimcal differences though, yet I do still partly agree that a pointless war within a homogenous race is indeed not very productive and I also criticise historical events like this, specially when it comes to Germany for example. On top of that, I also do criticise current events.

The fact that you don't see how dumb this sounds, is astounding.

I am not trying to attack you here but I want to get more real because this is about to become a spergfest and I do not want to be involved in spergfests anymore. It is annoying...

You are misinterpreting my point once again. There is no fact, in fact, you did not brought up any facts whatsoever. You are coping by wanting to bring up made up identities which has nothing to do with this thread here. Let me give you a fact: Instead of trying to sound smart, you should perhaps accept the fact that you do not know much about this topic and maybe you should just concede because you are unable to get the concept and ideas and you are still misinterpreting my point.

Race based hypergamy would end anyway when everyone is a hapa.

Then people would select for those who have "more white genes". Just like what curries and latinos do now.

First you say that race based hypergamy would find an end - and in the next statement you say, that females would just go for the one with "more white genes".

Let us try to settle this because I really do not want to waste more time here.
Ok, I will once again try to explain my point:
If I would be In Japan - I should go back to my homeland, to my own people. It is also the other way around.
If a Ghanaian would be in the USA for example - he should go back to Ghana, to his homeland and to his own people. This thread is based on simple heritage and therefore valid.

Keep in mind, I am also not talking about a made up political identity which would be ultimately used as a proxy movement with racial ideas and concepts in the end.

I hope, that this will not turn into an some spergfest here...

I agree. jews need to live in Israel and not abroad.

Races should be physically segregated.

Before you type anything, pleae read my whole answer to this because I really do not want to get this conversation even more out of hand. I also do not want any spergfest here.
But why only "THERE"? It can work everywhere else as well where black people are and it would work even better if there would only be black people in order to perform a homogenous society. This is what this thread is also about:
Because west is the only other place with substantial black population to have such a movement. Black people are not homogenous, and uniting them for any such concept is impossible in Africa. Especially the concept of "Black Nationalism" which requires the presence of white man to even work.

Why is it redundant and meaningless? And how is it redundant and meaningless if black people in Africa can cause a medial uproar?
As I said the media uproar is over an event in THE WEST. This just proves my point. It is understandably impossible to unite African under the banner of Black identity and nationalism without the presence of "the west" and the "white man". Otherwise the dialectic wouldn't exist.

You are the one who is once again coping hard.
I am talking about "racial identities" because this thread is about races etc.
There is no need to talk about other "identities" or most likely made up identities. What identity do you want to bring anyway?
You yourself said that no other identity except race matter. I don't know how else am I supposed to interpret it. The fact is other identities are a reality and are very much tied to race. Tell me what is a white man who is not christian, who doesn't speak the Indo-European tongue. Can you even call such a person white for his bones and facial structure. What about white Jews in Israel. As you can see, non racial identities do not just exist, they even influence the very way we interpret race.

There are taxonimcal differences though, yet I do still partly agree that a pointless war within a homogenous race is indeed not very productive and I also criticise historical events like this, specially when it comes to Germany for example. On top of that, I also do criticise current events.
LOL it will take much more than that. "White" identity is not very strong in Europe. "White people" was a concept created in the backdrop of colonialism to separate the colonialist Europeans from the conquered races with different aesthetic features resulting from huge geographical and hence gene pool differences. Nowadays, Europeans cannot conquer shit. The concept of "white" only exists to separate indigenous Europeans from colored people who migrated to Europe under different circumstances. Those colored people are themselves too small, powerless and disunited to force Europeans into white nationalism. It only becomes a short lived meme with some recent events like mass Arab immigration. The bottom line is, nobody really cares.

First you say that race based hypergamy would find an end - and in the next statement you say, that females would just go for the one with "more white genes".
Yes race based hypergamy would end since white race would be no more. Take curryfoids for example. Curries are universally considered a single race. Yet men and women prefer certain features over others. In Europe the same would be done for features that represent greater white ancestry. But the white man himself and hence purely racial based selection would be gone.

Let us try to settle this because I really do not want to waste more time here.
Ok, I will once again try to explain my point:
If I would be In Japan - I should go back to my homeland, to my own people. It is also the other way around.
If a Ghanaian would be in the USA for example - he should go back to Ghana, to his homeland and to his own people. This thread is based on simple heritage and therefore valid.

Keep in mind, I am also not talking about a made up political identity which would be ultimately used as a proxy movement with racial ideas and concepts in the end.
I have no issues with that concept. Criticism of migration and making a case for people to stay in their homelands is valid. Its the race aspect which bugged me. Especially that idea of white nationalism, which is downright ridiculous. There is no white nation and the concept of white homeland is vague at best. Same could be said about others. The greater irony is that many races and cultures of today wouldn't exist without migrations. Example white people would be drastically different or maybe even non existent if not for Indo-Caucasian migrations which brought them civilization.

Also, there are many aspects of racial identity that are made up as well. And they are very much influenced by these "made up" political identities.

Why not?

KYS lmfao

Based reply
And so is black nationalism, jewish nationalism, Japanese nationalisn and so on, right?

Yes, nationalism of all forms are stupid. Nationalists are cucks. I shit on the ricecucks at r/aznidentity all the fucking time.

I owe nothing to any other human being merely on the basis of racial or national identity.

Your fellow Germans don't give a flying fuck about you. Why the fuck do you simp for them?

How recent?

I like the current balance just fine. Poverty and war-related deaths have gradually gone down over the last several decades, and GDP has ballooned.

Globalization is awesome.

Last edited:
The first thing to take care of would be the Usury system. This won't solve much, if anything
Exactly. I bet 99% of curries would rather be janitors in US than whoever in their home shithole.
India was raped by the Anglo
yes it's all about white patriotism
Are Iraqis like me white? I have many blonde and colored family members.

Last edited:
It's pathetic.

This.

Some users are actually so fucking desperate, they genuinely expect every incel to drop everything they're doing and move halfway around the world if that means they could lose their virginity to a 3/10.

Some of us actually have academic and professional commitments.

Just be a white muslim.

Ea-MI_gXkAICXf8
Ea-MI_fXgAA5l6L

Are Iraqis like me white? I have many blonde and colored family members.

Two centuries ago you didn't qualify as "white" if you weren't Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, or Scandinavian. Southern and Eastern Europeans might as well have been semi-white.

Alt-right nutjobs move the bar around to fit their arguments.