Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people should easily be allowed to carry handguns

I

incel god

Banned
-
before you even think about criticizing me let me explain and im gonna make this fast. im talking about in every country. every law abiding citizen should have that right this is why.
in this society you have people that know how to fight really good. what if they menaced or harassed you and things escalated and they threw a punch? people have the right to feel secure and not be afraid of crazy, unstable people. if somebody is lets say a karate expert you cant win. fuck hand to hand combat.

i'd like to own a colt python and a desert eagle and also a LeMat revolver :feelsaww:

I agree with this sentiment: Ideally, any high-trust society would entrust individuals to own firearms for the protection of themselves, families, and communities. Not to mention, they allow for self-sustenance, since it enables someone to be able to hunt animals for food.

I think only I should be allowed to carry a handgun

yeah I agree although I'd feel more safe with a shotgun or an AR-15 style rifle

before you even think about criticizing me let me explain and im gonna make this fast. im talking about in every country. every law abiding citizen should have that right this is why.
in this society you have people that know how to fight really good. what if they menaced or harassed you and things escalated and they threw a punch? people have the right to feel secure and not be afraid of crazy, unstable people. if somebody is lets say a karate expert you cant win. fuck hand to hand combat.
I need a gun to feel safe because of immigrants

Not foids

If foids cant take accountability they shouldnt be allowed to carry weapons

Part of why I want to move to America, can always flash the strap when someone talks shit no matter how big they are

I’m tempted to just buy a fake toy gun that looks realistic and then pick fights, then pull the fake strap and watch them run