Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People say when you’re past 25 the lights in your eyes go out

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
When looking at my younger photos I realize that the lights in my eyes were already gone by the age of 15. That’s the result of years of bullying and social isolation, all because the structure of my facial bones were aesthetically inferior- something totally out of my control.

Normies complain they start to feel old at 30. Kek, I’m 30 yet I’ve never really been young.

mine were gone by the time I entered puberty

Ika-Sama

Mine wiere gone at 13

Ive have been told i look sad or scared more than few times. I was my usual self.

people often ask me if i smoke weed because apparently i look like a stoner. even tho i hate weed and dont use it

Last edited:
Same, I'm 21 and I feel old. I've felt old ever since I turned 18.

Get better high quality sleep

Youth exists only for chads and NT extroverted high tier normies (to some extent)

For anyone else, it didn’t exist. A 15 year old incel has the same smv as a 40 year old incel, makes no fucking difference.

In fact, the 40 year old incel is even better off because nigga can at least betabuxx some landwhale single mother if he is wealthy enough and at least get pity sex once a few years, at the age of 15 no foid want nothing to do with you and if you are truecel even 1/10 landwhales will bully you for your looks

Youth is a myth.:society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
This, btw.

Youth exists only for chads and NT extroverted high tier normies (to some extent)

For anyone else, it didn’t exist. A 15 year old incel has the same smv as a 40 year old incel, makes no fucking difference.

In fact, the 40 year old incel is even better off because nigga can at least betabuxx some landwhale single mother if he is wealthy enough and at least get pity sex once a few years, at the age of 15 no foid want nothing to do with you and if you are truecel even 1/10 landwhales will bully you for your looks

Youth is a myth.:society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Youth is just a privilege like teen love and happiness

lol reading these kinds of posts reminds me how young everyone here is. If you think you feel old now, just wait. I'll say the one thing I have now at 25 that I didn't have when I was younger is perspective. My brain was obviously still developing until 22 or 23. The light in people's eyes is just confusion. People get nostalgic about the time when they didn't know anything about the world.

:blackpill::blackpill:. However when you’re 40 any woman 30 years and younger actively want you to go to jail