Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People Say I Give Off School Shooter Vibes

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Is that a halo? They say they're afraid I'm gonna kill them all lol. Time to school shooter Aesthetic max to intimidate everyone.

6’1 in a 3rd world shithole. I’d think so

6’1 in a 3rd world shithole. I’d think so
You also need to check his face at looksmax.org. I still cannot believe how he is an incel. @Lonely_2 are paki toilets giga chad only?

You also need to check his face at looksmax.org. I still cannot believe how he is an incel. @Lonely_2 are paki toilets giga chad only?
Uhhh you didn't see my face? I was rated 3 or 4 consistently lol

I was told that too when I was minding my own business

Dude what happened to "I ascended"

He has a neutral canthal tilt and can pass a white and somewhat looks older than 16. Id say he can slay

No long story
Nigga, you talking as if, we are busy in work and fucking foids all day.

We got all the time in the world kid. Tell us (also, as a Professor, I might be able to help)

Nigga, you talking as if, we are busy in work and fucking foids all day.

We got all the time in the world kid. Tell us (also, as a Professor, I might be able to help)

Send his face

Same. They really often made jokes about it. I'm a shy, ugly weirdo that always stares to the ground. They made jokes like "If I wouldn't knew you, and I saw you reaching into your bag, I would run"
Didn't make it any better that I have an open interest in guns. I wrote "Owning guns is a human right" on the school table lol
Same, I've been called that like 3 times (that I know of) now.

Same. They really often made jokes about it. I'm a shy, ugly weirdo that always stares to the ground. They made jokes like "If I wouldn't knew you, and I saw you reaching into your bag, I would run"
Didn't make it any better that I have an open interest in guns. I wrote "Owning guns is a human right" on the school table lol
Fucking brutal dude. That must've crushed your confidence. I can't imagine not going ER (in video game) after people say that shit.

Also based for liking guns. It's a dark triad mogger trait.

yeah, people suspected to come one day to school with semi about 20 times so far

Wdym it didn't work out dude, ascended means you have done it, not that you think you were about to, the very fact that you thought you were proves that you are a fakecel, get the fuuuuck out of this forum you fucking nigger
Eh it didn't work out dude I made a post on what happened

Wdym it didn't work out dude, ascended means you have done it, not that you think you were about to, the very fact that you thought you were proves that you are a fakecel, get the fuuuuck out of this forum you fucking nigger