Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Didn't Ascend

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-

If you guys recall I made a post a little while ago saying that I ascended. That wasn't actually true, in fact if anything I descended. Let me explain why.

Prior to making this post I had gotten several compliments from friends and family (all men, not necessarily physical) and my parents said they'd get me an arranged marriage. Because of this I was super hopeful and though that in the FUTURE I'd ascend and not be an incel. I essentially was living in fairytale land and thought I wasn't an incel anymore, even though I definitely was. Moreover I also wanted a break from Blackpill spaces because it really made me pessimistic and I thought I'd just make a post. I was basically acting like a schizo when I said I wasn't an incel. I absolutely was.

The days after I left were hell. Without the validation of my experiences from Blackpill spaces irl experiences became even more bitter. I came back to the ground from the sky and saw how I was still

1. Being ignored
2. Treated like a subhuman
3. Ignored by foids
4. Still had MASSIVE failos

Moreover, my "friends" who I said gave me a little validation weren't really my friends. More of aqcuntancss. Anytime I tried to talk to them they'd brush me off. NTmaxxxing was a huge failure.

As for the arranged marriage thing I was enlightened by a family friend about the reality of this sort of stuff and how it would be a bad idea. In short, it is no now different to betabuxxing oofy doofy game. EVERYONE in an arranged marriage is a Betabuxxer slave for a used up foid and is essentially a slave.

Hence, I have come back to my true essence, one of a TRUCEL. I'm sorry for saying I ascended. I am genuinely Autistic and had a SCHIZO meltdown.

Feel free to call me an idiot, a moron, a fool, a liar etc I deserve it.

How old is the girl? Trick is to be over controlling until you get her pregnant few times.

Arranged marriage is a big cope.
It won't prevent your "wife" to get fucked by other men.

artworks-000376725591-zoce1b-t500x500.jpg

How old is the girl? Trick is to be over controlling until you get her pregnant few times.

It didn't work for Doug.

OP getting his dick sucked while writing out this thread

Why does it matter?
It matters, it means she could be still under her parents control and then she can become under yours and your families control. How do you think countless generations before us got to breed. And why are you so sure she wouldnt like you? Because some cousin said it? Maybe he is trying to screw you over. Meet the girl and see where its going.

I thought there would be a @Lonely_3

It matters, it means she could be still under her parents control and then she can become under yours and your families control. How do you think countless generations before us got to breed. And why are you so sure she wouldnt like you? Because some cousin said it? Maybe he is trying to screw you over. Meet the girl and see where its going.
No point, all foids are the same. I've approached and talked to countless Foids in the past, all of whom have brutally rejected me. Why would this be any different? I'm not gonna get humiliated again. Even if she pretends to be into me she'll just want my cash lol and prob give me a dead bedroom later on.

Why would you even say that you ascended, you could have atleast said "I'm going to get an arranged marriage later lol". And no you aren't a trucel, you NEED to be short to be one. People treat you SOOOO much better by just being tall. You are wasting your tall potential by pretending to feel our pain and that's why I hate you

Why would you even say that you ascended, you could have atleast said "I'm going to get an arranged marriage later lol". And no you aren't a trucel, you NEED to be short to be one. People treat you SOOOO much better by just being tall. You are wasting your tall potential by pretending to feel our pain and that's why I hate you
I'm average height in my school. I see tons of people taller than me daily.

Hey at least you had the chance of some pussy some of us never even had that

Fairytale arranged marriages me.

This will be me when the oneitis wears off, minus the arranged marriage of course