Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People overestimate how much suicide effects people.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
And I don't just mean as an incel. If your a man, even a chad, at most you'll just get some virtue signaling at best. Your family will probably be sad but they'll get over it, your "friends" will forget you existence and your girlfriend if you have one will just find another guy.

Suicide is like a thread you post on this forum. The first few hours, everyone has a lot to comment, but as time goes by, your thread gets lower and lower on the page, then to the next page, then to the next page, and finally it becomes forgotten and no one views it anymore.

At most people probably mourn for a week (thinking parents that care) but after that you're nothing. They might remember something about you every so often but the idea that anyone is on your mind constantly is just not true.

Foids of course have balls of steel and bring a date to her chad's funeral. LMAO.

Suicide is like a thread you post on this forum. The first few hours, everyone has a lot to comment, but as time goes by, your thread gets lower and lower on the page, then to the next page, then to the next page, and finally it becomes forgotten and no one views it anymore.
tbh. Being forgotten, as ironic as it is for an incel, is one of my greatest fears.

that's just how it is. people move on. nothing really comes out of it

tbh. Being forgotten, as ironic as it is for an incel, is one of my greatest fears.
To be forgotten is scarier to an incel because you know you won't live on through your descendants, so your memory is all there's left of you after death.

To be forgotten is scarier to an incel because you know you won't live on through your descendants, so your memory is all there's left of you after death.
ded srs. I need atleast a wikipedia page left of me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Being forgotten doesn't bother me. When I make my suicide thread I know it will be either people mocking me or making jokes.

Actually even less than that.

Not true, I only stay here because I worry about you guys. The idea of you hurting yourselves bugs me.

Not true, I only stay here because I worry about you guys. The idea of you hurting yourselves bugs me.
You'll get over it. When I do it, this forum will ignore it or just make fun of me.

You'll get over it. When I do it, this forum will ignore it or just make fun of me.

@FrustratedWhiteMale isn't even necessarily dead, and I still miss him. @Professorjpj probably isn't dead, just banned, and I still miss him.

Whether you die from suicide or naturally you will be forgotten, that's just how it is in life.

Being forgotten means you have truly died. It’s like you have never even existed.

Yeah, you are forgotten after two years, and no one remembers you thirty years later.

Its like that book about the guy that turns into a bug by that German guy.

In the end the bug kills himself and his family feel relieved they don't have to feed it anymore. They go for a vacation.

ded srs. I need atleast a wikipedia page left of me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

You have a youtube channel mate, you will live on in ways that we dont even know yet.

I watched an old physics professor's university lecture from 1950s on youtube, I am sure the dude thought they would record this useless film, and nobody would ever see it again, apart from a couple of rich students.
Yet, 70 or so years later, he was still alive in a way, still giving lectures.

:feelscry:

Getting (you)s on this forum is my only source of dopamine besides cooming.

very brutal, only saints will be remembered.

very brutal, only saints will be remembered.
Saints are equivalent to a pinned thread, while an Arch-Saint is like being moved to Must-Read Content.

Just look at Elliot Rodgers family, motherfuckers didnt give a shit about him
Hope his family get raped to death

High IQ and suifuel simultaneously. Good job

Thats why you dont rope, you live for yourself and to make foids uncomfortable with your subhuman presence