Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People openly talked about going ER online back then

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I was viewing stuff about chemtrail conspiracy theories, and went through a forum and a thread whic users screenshot pictures of youtube comments that are deemed 'crazy'. The comments all talked about getting RPGs and shooting down airplanes that are supposedly spraying chemtrails. In fact, this is downright terrorism (in government's eyes) and way worse than going ER.

If you even type stuff like that these days you're going get FBI knocking on your door in 15 minutes.

Free speech is dying, and PC is taking over.

In fact this was from 2012-2013. Shows you how fast freedom of speech dies.

Some examples

Shoot them all down!!!
4 Jun via Twitter for iPhone

I am completing a screenplay about CHEMTRAILS and a militia that shoots down the planes over the CaliforniaNevada desert! Wishful thinking!
6 Jun via Twitter for iPhone

Shoot them all down!!! Every last one of em' and will sort it out on the ground!!!
15 Aug via Twitter for iPhone

I am a CHEMPLANE bounty hunter...click like if you want to join my militia!!!
11 Sep via Twitter for iPhone

....We all purchase heat-seeking rocket launchers and blow the chemical-spraying planes out of the sky.

One by one they fall from the ground as people from all over the globe rebel and shoot them down. It'll be the #1 news story world-wide and humanity can breathe a collective sigh of relief knowing our toxic air is chemtrail-free.

Rocket launchers Shoot the f...ers down. Serioslyu Just do it.
neephius

AA guns
MtDeamon

Kill the pilots
TheStreeser1

How do we take them out of the sky? The Governments of the world don't give a shit about it
Poor Nice... we should shoot them down!!!
Paauli90

Some stinger missles would fix this problem
KrikeysmateZ

surface to air missles should sort that out
andrewQuigley18

How do we take them out of the sky?........Encourage Anyone and everyone with military background to STEAL missiles and SHOOT the F...King chemtrail airplanes out of the sky. NOW! Don't wait! Do it NOW Don't trust your government........
MsLenepigen

Let's shoot 'em down! All of them! I wanna PLAY*GRRRRR*
MsLenepigen

I wish someone would shoot these F...ers out of the sky!!.....Just woish my camera was an rpg!....
Buckpwnz

Sabotaging these planes is the only answer! We need powerful scalar or laser devices to shoot them down! You cannot winagainst murders with salvation army methods
pattypooh5

SHOOT THE C>>>>Ts DOWN
Joda2004

search and destroy them and their pilots. no other way
Bathorzum

Okay, where can I buy an RPG???
TotontoBoi

Why don't we just shoot one of these f...ers down anf then have the proof?
subaraptor

God, I wish I had a rocket launcher to just bring one down so that sheeps could see the evidence
usergently

I To.
Tankerenemy

more at https://www.metabunk.org/advocating...-planes-pilots-scientists-and-debunkers.t251/

20FBEEDC E565 4B10 B73D A16AAD20CE25

imma buy a rocket launcher and shoot thes american fucking planes down tomorrow reeee

I can still do it tho, fuck FBI

What does this have to do with being an Incel though? Shouldn't this be in the Off topic section.

What does this have to do with being an Incel though? Shouldn't this be in the Off topic section.
today they go for the 'crazy' internet users, tommorow it's our turn

Anyone would go ER if given the right opportunity.

Jfl @ talking about going ER online tbh.

bomb the us government in minecraft (with tnt and redstone)

Go ER, fuck FBI

go ER on FBI niggers

We had too much freedom online and they hated it.
Now they fixed it. "Internet is safer" for the "kids".

i wish we had freedom of speech

Then stop using normalfag's internet. Start using the deepweb if you want freedom

I’d much rather use a rocket launcher to blow up my own head. I’m sure the death would be painless.

Joos furious as goy cling to last remnants of free speech.

I got FBI on me for jack shit. I wonder how many other incels they've visited

See why I’m more smarter for writing/actually being retawted so everything that comes from me is barely legible :feelsthink: