Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill People only treat those well that they find sexually interesting (The Fuckpill)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
In short:

People only give a fuck, if they would want to fuck.

In long:

An hour ago I was in a tram, two toilets were loudly fighting each other over some video conferencing in public shit and one was an elderly Dutch toilet in her 70's or 80's and the other was a young Moroccan toilet in her early 20's. From what I could tell the Moroccan toilet started the fight and was screaming the most while the Dutch toilet simply asked why she wasn't acting more decent in a public space.

A short (5'4 or shorter) bald Hindustani (possibly Surinamese from South America, possibly from Pakistan, India, or Bangladesh) security guard approached the scene, he immediately started to passive aggressively talk to the elderly White toilet, at first I assumed that he was being racist towards her (as foreigners often gang up against the indigenous White people), but then I realised that her JBW card simply expired. He didn't see her as fuckable (probably wasn't grannypilled) and

Yep that’s a black pill

Seriously, it just posted immediately after I tried to inser the URL

View: https://youtu.be/sxPWalFdz68

Into the word "grannypilled".

Anyhow, I think that he only acted so nice to the Moroccan because she was more beautiful and had a sexy curvy body. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

This also makes me think that the reason that toilets let lesser prison sentences might be because men want to fuck them and most toilets have some sexual feelings towards other toilets (the Lesbianpill, most recent Incel TV video).

oh yeah this is something both men and holes do. but holes are way more rude about it.

Men always simp for better looking foids, its what actually bothers femcels, its not lack of sex, its lack of simps and white knights and privileges.

In busses I see boomers simping for Young girls all the time, defending them from everyone because they are "Young children" when actually they want any attention from younger women while they don't care for grandmas.

true, if the world only had ugly foids I wouldnt care about being incel tbh, the hot ones are what kill me inside

mogs me coz dutch