Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People on twitter crying about men in their late 20s dating an 18 year old

People on twitter crying

People on Twitter are so fucking retarded.
You can be specific friend. You are talking about "jrvarsitybench" aka "nicholas":
TZ2OIDsa_400x400.jpg

ie virtue-signalling soyboys

Twitter is the worst. They think it’s ok for a trans women with a penis to use the women’s room
"a" is a singular indefinite article, "a transwoman" is fine, "a transwomen" is not. Fix your vowels son.

Also I don't care about trannys using women's rooms, we should have unisex bathrooms until women admit they don't want real equality. It's the perfect pill to force them to swallow.

but they get furious if a 29 year old man dates an 18 year old Stacy.
More than that. Assuming "early twenties" would be 20-23, "mid-twenties 24-26, then "late twenties" would be 27-29.

If she’s old enough for war, she old enough to date a man in his late 20s
Women going to war is extra utility for the vast majority of women who would never volunteer for that, and would try to avoid a draft.

Fucking older guys, on the other hand, creates competition for beta-buxing husbands.

I love how foids on Twitter cry and are like “I DaTeD a oLdEr gUy wHeN I WaS 18 aNd oMg iM sO TrAuMaTiZeD” even though they’re only “traumatized” because of society’s reaction to the age gap.

18 year olds are adults both biologically and legally.
Depends on what biological markers you use for adulthood.

If it's ability to conceive children then adulthood could start at five in some cases.

If it's complete ossification of the pelvis and development of frontal cortex, it could actually be early 20s.

I’ll be hassled for finding an 18 year old attractive
This happens because of:
1) soy boys who can't land that 18 year old so figure they will virtue signal
2) roasties who don't want this to be acceptable, even if they wouldn't fuck you, they realize some other roasty might do that, so they want you free to snag that roasty so Chad has to resort to her

20200204 173612

Normgroid looking for validation on his choices.

What do you want a fucking cookie?

You can be specific friend. You are talking about "jrvarsitybench" aka "nicholas":
TZ2OIDsa_400x400.jpg

ie virtue-signalling soyboys

"a" is a singular indefinite article, "a transwoman" is fine, "a transwomen" is not. Fix your vowels son.

Also I don't care about trannys using women's rooms, we should have unisex bathrooms until women admit they don't want real equality. It's the perfect pill to force them to swallow.

More than that. Assuming "early twenties" would be 20-23, "mid-twenties 24-26, then "late twenties" would be 27-29.

Women going to war is extra utility for the vast majority of women who would never volunteer for that, and would try to avoid a draft.

Fucking older guys, on the other hand, creates competition for beta-buxing husbands.

I love how foids on Twitter cry and are like “I DaTeD a oLdEr gUy wHeN I WaS 18 aNd oMg iM sO TrAuMaTiZeD” even though they’re only “traumatized” because of society’s reaction to the age gap.

Depends on what biological markers you use for adulthood.

If it's ability to conceive children then adulthood could start at five in some cases.

If it's complete ossification of the pelvis and development of frontal cortex, it could actually be early 20s.

This happens because of:
1) soy boys who can't land that 18 year old so figure they will virtue signal
2) roasties who don't want this to be acceptable, even if they wouldn't fuck you, they realize some other roasty might do that, so they want you free to snag that roasty so Chad has to resort to her
The pelvis completely developed at 25-30 not 20. But it’s developed enough by the late teens. Once you’re post-pubescent you’re a biological adult. 18 year olds finished puberty.
They won't condone it but they won't do anything to stop it besides talk shit.
Luckily they don’t have the guts to attack him
View attachment 197646

That cuck’s username and profile pic is childish to me and he whines about how 18 year olds are childish? The dudes username and profile pic makes me assume he’s 13 instead of 26. Also 21 isn’t different from 18. He’s just virtue signaling because people want the age of consent to be 21

Last edited:
View attachment 197646

He definitely won't be getting any pussy for that cucked comment. The likes are only there to show other cucks what opinions old holes find acceptable for them.

No amount of liberalism will deny nature. If a male finds a fertile female attractive, that is how it is. End of story.

No amount of liberalism will deny nature. If a male finds a fertile female attractive, that is how it is. End of story.
Any man who says he never finds 18 year olds attractive is lying
He definitely won't be getting any pussy for that cucked comment. The likes are only there to show other cucks what opinions old holes find acceptable for them.
The reason why men like him don’t date younger foids is NOT because younger foids are “childish”. It’s because they don’t wanna get judged

they’re cowards

Don't they realise their hypocrisy. In one breath they say that women are empowered and can make their own decisions despite what society tells them and then in another they say that if a women makes her own decision about who she has a relationship with it's bad. Of course I'm don't believe that women should make decisions about who they have relationships with, all I'm doing is pointing out hypocrisy.
The vast majority of women are have a child-like mentality and the mental capacity to match, so it really makes no difference whether you date a women that is 18,21,25 or god forbid 30.

Don't they realise their hypocrisy. In one breath they say that women are empowered and can make their own decisions despite what society tells them and then in another they say that if a women makes her own decision about who she has a relationship with it's bad. Of course I'm don't believe that women should make decisions about who they have relationships with, all I'm doing is pointing out hypocrisy.
The vast majority of women are have a child-like mentality and the mental capacity to match, so it really makes no difference whether you date a women that is 18,21,25 or god forbid 30.
18 year old dated a 14 year old: OMG THAT 18 YEAR OLD IS A GROWN ASS ADULT AND A PEDO THEY SHOULD BE EXECUTED!!

28 year old man dates 18 year old woman: OMG YOU PEDO. 18 YEAR OLDS ARE TODDLERS!!! THEYRE STILL POTTYTRAINING AND SUCKING THEIR THUMB!

View attachment 197646

He may have a point but that doesn't mean he wouldn't go to bed with one. I wish people would make distinctions between sex and dating sometimes. I would probably find an 18 year old foid extremely annoying and shallow and wouldn't want to spend time with her at all most likely, but I'd certainly rather have sex with her than a dry old 20 something roastie. The 20 something roastie would indeed though have more to say about life and such. Mortgages and such.

He may have a point but that doesn't mean he wouldn't go to bed with one. I wish people would make distinctions between sex and dating sometimes. I would probably find an 18 year old foid extremely annoying and shallow and wouldn't want to spend time with her at all most likely, but I'd certainly rather have sex with her than a dry old 20 something roastie. The 20 something roastie would indeed though have more to say about life and such. Mortgages and such.
Trust me women in their early mid 20s are NOT more mature than 18 year olds. Most are still in college and are partying and cussing all day

The pelvis completely developed at 25-30 not 20.
But it’s developed enough by the late teens.
IMO if a woman is not pregnant before her pelvic growth plates close, she is being neglected.

Pregnancy would help per pelvis grow to maximum capacity. If you neglect to impregnate her until the growth plates close then she won't attain her maximum pelvic size and is doomed to painful childbirth.

Whereas if she is pregnant while the plates are unfused, it will push her pelvis to expand while it is still capable of doing so, meaning all her future pregnancies will go smoothly.

i think they’re also jealous because there’s a man who’s brave enough to date younger women and they get jealous because they’re too chicken to date young women
Nah man, its not even about bravery

Some dudes out there are just extremely fucking ugly and bald. Never began for them and went straight to the betabuxxing, except they're too ugly to betabuxx a prime hole so they foam at the mouth the same way post wall trash does when they see that there is a looksmatched male with resource that doesnt wants to put up with her roastie bullshit.
Trust me women in their early mid 20s are NOT more mature than 18 year olds. Most are still in college and are partying and cussing all day
They're all the fucking same tbh
IMO if a woman is not pregnant before her pelvic growth plates close, she is being neglected.

Pregnancy would help per pelvis grow to maximum capacity. If you neglect to impregnate her until the growth plates close then she won't attain her maximum pelvic size and is doomed to painful childbirth.

Whereas if she is pregnant while the plates are unfused, it will push her pelvis to expand while it is still capable of doing so, meaning all her future pregnancies will go smoothly.
What age would all this need to be done?

Nah man, its not even about bravery

Some dudes out there are just extremely fucking ugly and bald. Never began for them and went straight to the betabuxxing, except they're too ugly to betabuxx a prime hole so they foam at the mouth the same way post wall trash does when they see that there is a looksmatched male with resource that doesnt wants to put up with her roastie bullshit.

They're all the fucking same tbh

What age would all this need to be done?
It’s totally about bravery. They’re too scared to date younger foids

Trust you? Trust you?! How many bitches do you know? No I'm just joking bro I believe you... alls I'm sayin is I don't have a drop of love in my heart for any snotty teen foids. They can go to hell.

18 year olds are fertile enough to give birth. The only reason teen pregnancies are a little more likely to have complications is because pregnant teens often smoke and don’t access prenatal care. That’s the reason why black foids are more likely to have pregnant problems in fact
Trust you? Trust you?! How many bitches do you know? No I'm just joking bro I believe you... alls I'm sayin is I don't have a drop of love in my heart for any snotty teen foids. They can go to hell.
25 year old foids would annoy you too

I don't have love for any chad chasing rosties no matter their age.

It’s totally about bravery. They’re too scared to date younger foids
Nope

When men have the power, they go for it, they dont give a fuck what other people think.

The only ones who fail are the ones who cant get it. They boast about morality when the simple reality is that they never had a chance.

It's all about envy with normtards.

18 year olds are fertile enough to give birth. The only reason teen pregnancies are a little more likely to have complications is because pregnant teens often smoke and don’t access prenatal care. That’s the reason why black foids are more likely to have pregnant problems in fact

25 year old foids would annoy you too
Sure but at least the generational solidarity is there. Maybe we could talk about millennial stuff together. George Bush or something...

Me neither but I must say I find teen foids especially obnoxious.

Exactly. Chads should date hot young women
Nope

When men have the power, they go for it, they dont give a fuck what other people think.

The only ones who fail are the ones who cant get it. They boast about morality when the simple reality is that they never had a chance.

It's all about envy with normtards.
Trust me they’re afraid to date younger foids. If age gaps were accepted, they’d totally date younger foids

In the context of dating someone sure that would be best. What would I possibly do with a zoomer bitch? Talk about Billie Eilish? I don't give a hoot about that bitch.

Sure but at least the generational solidarity is there. Maybe we could talk about millennial stuff together. George Bush or something...
You can still have stuff in common with 18 year olds or even 90 year olds. I have a lot in common with some much older ppl
Me neither but I must say I find teen foids especially obnoxious.
Foids in their 20s are just as bad

Exactly. Chads should date hot young women
Each chad should only get one stacy and nothing more, then the beckies distributed to the high tier normies and chadlites, and the plane janes for the normies, and sub5 foids for all the sub5 men.

In the context of dating someone sure that would be best. What would I possibly do with a zoomer bitch? Talk about Billie Eilish? I don't give a hoot about that bitch.
25 year old foids won’t have any interest In Stalin either

Too bad

You have to adapt to the times and be able to relate with current events.

The past is dead, why would you want to live out the rest of your days with some embittered prune of a foid that got passed around by the local chads.

Each chad should only get one stacy and nothing more, then the beckies distributed to the high tier normies and chadlites, and the plane janes for the normies, and sub5 foids for all the sub5 men.
i wish I could bang a gigastacy. Banging sub5 foids would suck and I won’t be able to achieve orgasm

JFL this guy is pipedreaming for a NAWALT tier foid :soy: :bluepill: when he should be focusing on realistic expectations.

Too bad

The past is dead, why would you want to live out the rest of your days with some embittered prune of a foid that got passed around by the local chads.
18 year olds aren’t as bad as ppl say they are. Many 18 year olds are normal while there are some childish 22 year olds. I’m 22
JFL this guy is pipedreaming for a NAWALT tier foid :soy: :bluepill: when he should be focusing on realistic expectations.
Who? Me?

18 year olds aren’t as bad as ppl say they are. Many 18 year olds are normal while there are some childish 22 year olds. I’m 22
Same difference tbh the younger the better.

i wish I could bang a gigastacy. Banging sub5 foids would suck and I won’t be able to achieve orgasm
You can fuck stacy hookers, or if you become rich you can skip a few levels and marry a virgin stacy or one in her early 20's.

You can fuck stacy hookers, or if you become rich you can skip a few levels and marry a virgin stacy or one in her early 20's.
Whenever I see an attractive 18 year old, I laugh at the idea of people who think it’s weird to find her attractive

Too bad

I feel like foids are trend followers to an extreme degree. If I want to dive into culture/current events discussions I wouldn't mind doing so with a younger man or any man. Yeah...what's even the point of dating other than getting a person to consent to sex with you?

This

If you condemn yourself to betabuxxing, you may aswell shoot for the youngest available options.

Enjoy that prime hole and move on to the next one if you aren't cucked enough to get married.

Whenever I see an attractive 18 year old, I laugh at the idea of people who think it’s weird to find her attractive
Meanwhile she's wearing clothing tailor made to make her look sexy. Clothing designers for 18 year olds must all be pedos too.

This

If you condemn yourself to betabuxxing, you may aswell shoot for the youngest available options.

Enjoy that prime hole and move on to the next one if you aren't cucked enough to get married.
Men are attracted to femininity and foids look most feminine at 18
Meanwhile she's wearing clothing tailor made to make her look sexy. Clothing designers for 18 year olds must all be pedos too.
With SJWs these days, even finding 18/19 years olds attractive is considered pedophilia

I dont think you understand what im trying to say here
I never accused you of preferring 30 year olds. I just simply stated a water is wet comment

This

That would be based. But if the virgin foid stayed faithful to me and gave me lots of sex I'll probably be too lazy to want to replace her and start over with someone new. But if she pisses me off I'd be happy to just pump and dump for a few months.

That would be based. But if the virgin foid stayed faithful to me and gave me lots of sex I'll probably be too lazy to want to replace her and start over with someone new. But if she pisses me off I'd be happy to just pump and dump for a few months.
What’s your opinion on men dating 18 year olds?

I don't have any interest in Stalin. I just liked the artwork of my avi that's why I chose it.