Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People on this forum with online friends, how?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Currently I basically dont interact with people outside this forum, incels.co is LITERALLY my entire social life

I remember having a couple online friends back in 2013/4, we met on 4chan and started hanging out in a chatroom after a raid one night , that lasted a couple months we used to watch movies, anime and play vidya and then it just kind of fizzled out towards the beginning of 2014

I havent had a single friend since then tbh

How do you make online friends?

Play video games. Interact more with people in your skill level. I accepted a friend request from another bad player(I suspect we're both under 1.0 k/d ratio although I never asked him not to hurt his pride). Then give them your social media.

If you don't have social media it's fine too. I seldom speak to him there, he mainly joins my squad in-game without asking.

i ain't got no mother fuckin Friends everyone thinks in too autistic

Play video games. Interact more with people in your skill level. I accepted a friend request from another bad player(I suspect we're both under 1.0 k/d ratio although I never asked him not to hurt his pride). Then give them your social media.

If you don't have social media it's fine too. I seldom speak to him there, he mainly joins my squad in-game without asking.
GRRIIIFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHHH!!!!!
Currently I basically dont interact with people outside this forum, incels.co is LITERALLY my entire social life

I remember having a couple online friends back in 2013/4, we met on 4chan and started hanging out in a chatroom after a raid one night , that lasted a couple months we used to watch movies, anime and play vidya and then it just kind of fizzled out towards the beginning of 2014

I havent had a single friend since then tbh

How do you make online friends?
what about irl friends.

Last edited:
The online acquaintances I get are through playing a lot of video games. If you are good you will get friends regardless of your looks since they won’t know how you look like

Play video games and be at least decent at them so that they don't throw their keyboards out the window trying to help you out. Also try keeping in touch often but don't be too pushy, they might be normal people with actual social lives. Other than that just be nice, non aggressive and make funny jokes and shit.