Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy People on this forum who idolize richfags like Elon Musk are essentially just simps for the rich

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It always fucking amazes me the hypocrisy on this site.

Richfags, like women, live life on tutorial mode, only accomplishments were being lucky at birth, and treat the unfortunate in life like trash.

Women and the rich are very similar. Yet for some reason, women are hated on this site, while the rich like Elon Musk are praised. Why is that?

You guys care so much about triggering the left that you abandon all your values in the process.

The truth is, the 1% don’t give a fuck about you. We live in a society where people are selfish and pretend to virtue signal while secretly only caring about themselves. If you don’t give women a pass for doing this you shouldn’t give it to the rich either.

But go ahead, simp for daddy musk and he might give you a free robot catgirl:feelsseriously:

@IncelKing @BlkPillPres

What socioeconomic class are you guys? I'm just above poverty I think, id be in poverty in most places in the US though.

Richfags, like women, live life on tutorial mode, only accomplishments were being lucky at birth, and treat the unfortunate in life like trash.

Women and the rich are very similar. Yet for some reason, women are hated on this site, while the rich like Elon Musk are praised. Why is that?

You guys care so much about triggering the left that you abandon all your values in the process.

The truth is, the 1% don’t give a fuck about you. We live in a society where people are selfish and pretend to virtue signal while secretly only caring about themselves. If you don’t give women a pass for doing this you shouldn’t give it to the rich either.

But go ahead, simp for daddy musk and he might give you a free robot catgirl:feelsseriously:

@IncelKing @BlkPillPres
High IQ post. I totally agree. :feelsokman:

fuck off retard, I will give him credit where it's due for buying twitter

What socioeconomic class are you guys? I'm just above poverty I think, id be in poverty in most places in the US though.
I’m currently unemployed because I recently quit my job and am in the process of getting a new one. But yeah I don’t have much right now. Thankfully I live with my parents so I won’t be homeless any time soon.

Last edited:
Most of the stuff in the 1 dollar stores are too expensive for me. I rely on my onlyfans

Do you believe that he's a genius and a visionary?
no he steals ideas and buys out companies in same capacity as zuck, people just care less because he looks better

@IncelKing @BlkPillPres
Wasn’t ER a rich fag?

I don’t give a shit as I don’t use twitter anyway
you might want to hop on when he fully does it because before he started buying it was under faggot dictatorship, now it is more forgiving, but after he fully buys it he will most likely allow everything that isn't cp. Remember that while others avoid controversy as much as possible, but elon has mastered converting every drop of publicity into cash flow

you might want to hop on when he fully does it because before he started buying it was under faggot dictatorship, now it is more forgiving, but after he fully buys it he will most likely allow everything that isn't cp. Remember that while others avoid controversy as much as possible, but elon has mastered converting every drop of publicity into cash flow
I hope he buys reddit next so he can nuke all the fags on there and I can finally browse in peace without getting banned. Because unlike twitter that’s a website I actually use

I don’t have any respect or admiration for the rich, I know they became rich because they had the genetics (intelligence, neurotypicality) to do so and raised in the right environment (family of wealth, connections, opportunities etc.) and of course they had luck on their side as well.

I simply want to be rich as well, that’s all

fuck the rich and fuck women. both privileged scum who lack empathy for the downtrodden.

I don’t have any respect or admiration for the rich, I know they became rich because they had the genetics (intelligence, neurotypicality) to do so and raised in the right environment (family of wealth, connections, opportunities etc.) and of course they had luck on their side as well.

I simply want to be rich as well, that’s all
Based

Just because I enjoy the shit flinger town clown does not mean I admire him. If anything musk shows how some the men that became rich and influential nerds don't give back anything to help men underneath them, that build their companies. Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and Musk all have one thing in common, just have a nice "public face" and be a business nazi behind closed doors.

Elon Musk should buy incels.is and allow loli posting

@IncelKing @BlkPillPres
I don't spend much time on the forum these days but I haven't seen anyone praising Elon Musk. I don't really care about any of these celebrities lives because it doesn't benefit my existence.

A lot of these guys are projecting. They find these "idols" to worship and live vicariously through.

Who praises Elon musk here? we're not reddit.

He's done a few funny things like buyout twitter that make leftist/foids shit themselves but other then that he's hardly a incel icon.