Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

People on the autism spectrum more likely to be atheist

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

It could also be that your average autistic incel knows that no loving deity would have cursed him for no reason to be in his position while giving neurotypical Chad the high life also for no reason.

Abnormalities of the mind lead to Abnormal Beliefs.

Religion is something that is socialized into you, and autists are alienated from society.

Some autists still try to LARP as social conformists though, and adopt a religion, whether that's Christianity or liberalism.

Believing in religion and an after life is TeraCope tbh.

I'm an agnostic autist. Does that count?

I'm an agnostic autist. Does that count?
Yeah, the take away is that people on the spectrum are likely to be non religious more so the neurotypicals. Although there are NT atheist and autistic believers.

What's so bad about being an autist, I don't get it.

I'm autistic and not an atheist. So I am not a sheep :dab:

I'm agnostic, I think that makes me the most unique Autist. :feelsautistic:

That would make a lot of sense actually.

What's so bad about being an autist, I don't get it.
You have no social connections yet desire to have them. And you cannot attain social connections because you aren't neurotypical.

You are neurotic and suffer from anxiety, desperately seeking a sense of security in others (who you cannot get along with). And you have a tendency to depression.

You may have high intelligence, but social connections matter more in this world, so if you apply yourself to it, you will probably end up working a minimum wage McJob for the rest of your life, with no friends or pussy to console you, despite being worth much more.

Last edited:
Religion is something that is socialized into you, and autists are alienated from society.

Some autists still try to LARP as social conformists though, and adopt a religion, whether that's Christianity or liberalism.
Impeccable IQ

More and more I see that I'm not autistic. I wish I could meme with you guys about it though.

Applies to me at least.

You have no social connections yet desire to have them. And you cannot attain social connections because you aren't neurotypical.

You are neurotic and suffer from anxiety, desperately seeking a sense of security in others (who you cannot get along with). And you have a tendency to depression.

You may have high intelligence, but social connections matter more in this world, so if you apply yourself to it, you will probably end up working a minimum wage McJob for the rest of your life, with no friends or pussy to console you, despite being worth much more.

Isn't China currently pretty much atheist?
China is becoming Christian, the Chinese gov will edit the Bible so they don't leave the plantation.

believers are going to say that lack of believe causes autism

It needs to be high iq to realize how belief in god has no logic.

I don’t have autism