Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel People on holidays

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Seeing people on fancy holidays is soul destroying. On social media or in work whatsapp groups, I see pictures of people on fancy holidays all the time. To the most beautiful exotic countries with their loving family, friends and kids.

Some people go on holiday every fuckin month, meanwhile I've only ever been to Turkey and fuckin Noddy land. I'm so jealous of people who travel, it's a symbol of independence, whilst a day out for me is a trip to the dentist. Even camping sounds like a fun experience, but who seriously wants to travel alone. It's not just companionship we're deprived of but life itself :whatfeels: .

Seeing people on fancy holidays is soul destroying. On social media or in work whatsapp groups, I see pictures of people on fancy holidays all the time. To the most beautiful exotic countries with their loving family, friends and kids.

Some people go on holiday every fuckin month, meanwhile I've only ever been to Turkey and fuckin Noddy land. I'm so jealous of people who travel, it's a symbol of independence, whilst a day out for me is a trip to the dentist. Even camping sounds like a fun experience, but who seriously wants to travel alone. It's just not companionship we're deprived of but life itself :whatfeels: .
I went to Spain on holiday 2 years ago and it was basically constant blackpill, seeing all the happy couples and young chadlites walking around while I was rotting with my family JFL

Some people go on holiday every fuckin month, meanwhile I've only ever been to Turkey and fuckin Noddy land. I'm so jealous of people who travel, it's a symbol of independence, whilst a day out for me is a trip to the dentist. Even camping sounds like a fun experience, but who seriously wants to travel alone. It's not just companionship we're deprived of but life itself :whatfeels: .
I stay inside on holidays and almost nevER go out.

I went to Spain on holiday 2 years ago and it was basically constant blackpill, seeing all the happy couples and young chadlites walking around while I was rotting with my family JFL
I hear ya as I felt the exact same. I remember going to Turkey with my mum and feeling as lonely as I've ever done in my life. I was literally crying on a sun soaked beach, I never felt as lonely in my life, on a beach full of beautiful couples.

I kid myself into believing that my depression would be curing by this holiday, how wrong was I. My depression was so bad and I didn't sleep for most of it because it was so fuckin hot.

I stay inside on holidays and almost nevER go out.
same, I've no friends to even hang out with so life is just meaningless. I've been a recluse since I was a kid, never fitted in anywhere, treated like I'm nothing everywhere I go.

I just wish I had the bollocks to travel independently, most of us here are gonna die without living life to some degree. If we travelled then we could at least say we lived life but we ain't even leaving our rooms. Everyone at work goes on fancy holidays with their friends and loved ones. Every fuckin selfie is a holiday pic, it's absolutely soul destroying to see this as a loser in life.