Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel people on dcard disbelieved his story

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

In addition, I am 167 tall and married to a 165 tall wife, 10 years younger than me, but the other conditions are... Education, my national bachelor plus Japanese master, she only went to the second country. Income, I inherited the family business, earning more than 8 million in the first 11 months, she lost her job before marriage. She helped me give birth to a son, but she also took out two daughters from her ex-husband. The ex-husband was a gang member and died in a gang dispute. She gave birth to her first child at the age of 14 and her second child at the age of 16. The only advantage is that she is young, plus she is super thin, 164 in height and 42 in weight, and the genes are just what I need. I don't want to marry a foreign partner. If I want to marry a Taiwanese, the conditions will not be better than the current one. Let's form a team to fight monsters. After marriage, it is very pleasant to live together, and the relationship is better than before marriage. Both daughters also said that I was much better than their biological father.
8 million NTD is like almost millionare in US

He's ugly short and rich and can only betabuxx a middle shcool girl

Last edited:
Let’s create an essay, say this about your background and choose a low-level wife as your wife? And then keep using education and money as weighted scores? Only the bottom can come up with such a sad thing

JFL that guy is short and ugly "it's ovER" tiER and it just so happens that he was born to a rich familt

They denied me access while I'm using a vpn

This kind of net worth recycles a single parent's broken hemp...?
It's not a creation, it's a brain hole
I don't have anything that I can't pay in 168, only the ones I don't want to pay

LMAO because you have chad face