Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious People must understand that negligence is usually more hurtful and traumatic than even abuse

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Negligence is more mentally scarring to children than even most abuse. Not rarely, kids of negligent parents will misbehave so that the parents pay attention to them, because getting negative attention still tops being neglected.

Ignoring a person who's begging for your help, ghosting someone who loved and trusted you and is suicidal, those passive actions are more evil and hurt people more than a slap on the butt, a mean word or some vent on the internet ever will.

Even the bible mentions how serious negligence is:

Proverbs 21:13 KJV​

13 Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

1 John 3:17-18 KJV​

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Hebrews 13:16 KJV​

16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

Matthew 25:40 KJV​

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Likewise, I get that being raped is bad, but living a life of inceldom, being ignored, ridiculed, rejected 100% of the time, by women, throughout decades, can't possibly be brushed aside as a non-issue. It hurts and takes a huge toll on one's mental health. Only schizoids and asexuals can (allegedly) deal with it and both these groups together are a negligible percentage of the population.

I have met schizoid people (my best friend IRL is one) and even them wanted sex and sometimes relationships. Sex IS very important, life comes from it, it's the second biggest impulse we humans have after survival.

Last edited:
Ain't that precious?
R7fffea849acf449e17a51e71d671c6d2

People ignoring me made me go insane. Nobody even knows i exist. Ever since puberty i'm basically just like air to everyone.
Rape is a joke btw. Women get positive attention most their lifes. Even if they fet raped and it's not their fault, which is unlikely. They still ahve a life of positive experiences and a future of more positive things happening to them. As opposed to me, my future is only filled with void. If i were to die today only my closest family would notice. And only my mother would care. I wonder how many women can say the same?

I had no friends for most of my life and it caused me to develop feelings of inferiority and a beta complex. I hate interacting with people out in public. I wish it was possible to be an eternal NEET.

People never bullied me but they never accepted me neither. Even at work now, everyone just ignores me. I see them happily chatting with each other but when I approach them, they turn silent and annoyed at my presence.

I had no friends for most of my life and it caused me to develop feelings of inferiority and a beta complex. I hate interacting with people out in public. I wish it was possible to be an eternal NEET.

People never bullied me but they never accepted me neither. Even at work now, everyone just ignores me. I see them happily chatting with each other but when I approach them, they turn silent and annoyed at my presence.
The primary reason for my emotional stuckness at teen years is most likely the fact I was a hiki during those years. I got traumatized by the bullying and absolutely hated school, I didn't go to school for some years when I was 10-13. I didn't have any friends, I just stayed home playing with lego and dinosaurs. I didn't have any healthy development whatsoever during that crucial phase.

When I went back to school at 13, I was welcomed with massive bullying because now I was also uglier (acne, facial traits changed). I left it again and went again some times more. I only graduated from high school at 21, and that's because I did some years in six months, we have that in Brazil, kinda like education for adults.

The primary reason for my emotional stuckness at teen years is most likely the fact I was a hiki during those years. I got traumatized by the bullying and absolutely hated school, I didn't go to school for some years when I was 10-13. I didn't have any friends, I just stayed home playing with lego and dinosaurs. I didn't have any healthy development whatsoever during that crucial phase.
I played video games all alone in my house during my teen years. My 20s were about the same except instead of video games, I spent time on internet forums.
When I went back to school at 13, I was welcomed with massive bullying because now I was also uglier (acne, facial traits changed). I left it again and went again some times more. I only graduated from high school at 21, and that's because I did some years in six months, we have that in Brazil, kinda like education for adults.
Brutal

Last edited:
I disagree. Negligence is a subtype of abuse, and honestly it's one of the milder ones.

Abuse is not just "a slap on the butt and a few mean words". In the worst cases it's getting beaten every day to the point you bleed and/or get bruises everywhere, sometimes even broken bones. It's about having hard things thrown at you. it's about constantly being put down and told hurtful things, 24/7.

I'm sure everyone here has been rejected by foids or had foids call them ugly at some point in their life. I want you to remember that feeling you got then: the intense rejection, the humiliation, the sadness... imagine feeling that way 24/7, you would go insane.

The worst part about abuse is that often times you have no way to escape it, particularly when referring to child abuse. Abusers are often good at hiding what they are doing or disguising it, it gets to the point where you might even get accused of lying if you try to confide in someone else, and running away won't work because the police will just bring you back. Sometimes an abused child won't even realize that they are being abused, their abuser might be restricting their access to information or gaslighting them and since it has been that way since they were born, they don't question it.

High IQ post. The root underlying cause of inceldom is radical individualism, the subject of which, the individual, is a deception invented to obscure the nature of reality. Individualism collapses the collective will of people and atomizes groups into hierarchies which alienates those on the lower rungs by forcing them to repress their desiring machines. Alienation removes the disenfranchised from the plan of immanence of desire, preventing them from actualizing themselves.

Let's talk about the nature of desire. We'll take the Spinozan definition, which is:
the very essence of man, as it is conceived as determined to do something by some affection given within it.
Desire is associated with production in the social field, as opposed to being associated with lack. It is constructive and produces reality. Desire is not individual and is composed of a multiplicity. Desire only appears to be individual because of the way capitalism restrains it through re-territorialization of desires. Deleuze writes
Capitalism establishes or restores all kinds of residual and fake, imaginary or symbolic territorialities. Everything is rebuilding or restoring states, homelands, families. This is what makes capitalism in its ideology: the colorful painting of everything that has been believed
As an example, let's take a look at the nuclear family, one of the primary agents of the repression of our desiring machines. Children are made to direct their desire to a love object, the mother, who is unattainable because of the presence of the father. The result induces passivity by binding the child's sexual desires to guilt and shame via Oedipalization. The end result is social suppression and passivity, making children docile who will go to work, compete in the rat race, and consume.

If the disenfranchised, like incels, are actually products of alienation, isolating them with therapy as it is today, one on ones with a therapist and medication, won't work. It can be fought only with sociability, relying on a group of people to work together..

I disagree. Negligence is a subtype of abuse, and honestly it's one of the milder ones.
It's not mild if we're talking about infants in particular. Infants depend on the caretakers, the mom in particular is the child's entire world at that stage. That's why negligence during infancy causes BPD, which is a very serious mental condition.

Abuse is not just "a slap on the butt and a few mean words".
I know, but I used those particular examples because IT (along with feminists in general and most cucks) think being subjected to those examples is worse than a lifetime of inceldom. Which is utterly ridiculous.

In the worst cases it's getting beaten every day to the point you bleed and/or get bruises everywhere, sometimes even broken bones. It's about having hard things thrown at you. it's about constantly being put down and told hurtful things, 24/7.
I mean, if you're being beaten up to the point of broken bones, of course it's worse. That's why I was careful to use the word:

Negligence is more mentally scarring to children than even most abuse.

Also I'm sorry if that happened to you.

I'm sure everyone here has been rejected by foids or had foids call them ugly at some point in their life. I want you to remember that feeling you got then: the intense rejection, the humiliation, the sadness... imagine feeling that way 24/7, you would go insane.
As a child, it's brutal indeed. I sympathize deeply with children who went through that. But as an adult, people (women in particular) have all the tools imaginable to get out of abusive relationships. I don't feel bad for women who reward abuse with sex, love and loyalty. Unless she's REALLY unable to get out of it, like being locked in the basement and shit like that, I not only don't sympathize with her but despise her for being a masochistic, cowardly rewarder of abusive behavior.

Even as a fucking lifelong incel I'd ditch a foid who was super abusive to me like that.

The worst part about abuse is that often times you have no way to escape it, particularly when referring to child abuse. Abusers are often good at hiding what they are doing or disguising it, it gets to the point where you might even get accused of lying if you try to confide in someone else, and running away won't work because the police will just bring you back. Sometimes an abused child won't even realize that they are being abused, their abuser might be restricting their access to information or gaslighting them and since it has been that way since they were born, they don't question it.
Again, as a child, it's brutal, but as an adult, if you don't leave immediately I don't sympathize at all. I have an intense hatred for people who reward dark triads with love and sex. They deserve everything bad that happen to them and more.

Last edited: