Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy People make fun of you, stare, talk about you. Now supposedly they probably describe themselves as kind but will immediately react if you're different

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
They don't even hide it, or don't try hard enough to hide it. Yet, they go on about their day, back to their families, boyfriends, girlfriends, sex. And me, rotting away, I can do nothing about it. Best metaphor: I'm in jail for 14 years now, sentenced for life. I'm not free, will never get a gf, my life is shit.

I'm 26, KHHV. My skull and face are extremely strange. Plastic surgery cannot fix it. My eyes are deformed/very asymmetric but even with sunglasses on, I look weird. My head is strange. Now I get if you think I look weird. But 95% of people will stare, talk about me, point, laugh. IMO, they should go to hell, wherever that is. Whenever it happens, my day is ruined (they're basically destroying me), because I realise "it's over"... I wish I had one of you with me, I'm sure most of you would help me if strangers bully me like that
I could and would never harm anyone or be violent. Yet, they are harming me by making me feel like shit, reminding me that I'll never have a girlfriend, love, compassion

Last edited:
Wouldn’t blame you for going ER if true

It's true, but I'd never 'go ER'. It's morally wrong, my life will be worse after, and I believe in hell after life (I also believe they'll go to hell), I'd just never. I feel anger and sadness ofc, but I could never

Normies are twisted, I moment they see an ugly person they go on passive aggressive mode, I’ve seen it happen to me.

look at how their mood changes when you walk a room, it feels gut punching.

Incels need to associate in every country to defend theirselves.

I wish that they are punishd by an act of god. Bc they're making my life worse by bullying me effectively

You’re a great dude no matter how you look, and those shitheads will never see that. Big talk coming from an .is user but don’t let those faggots be what gets to you, it’s what they want by laughing in your face. All they will ever have going for them is looks, and not a single glimpse of personality. You have more than them in that regard.
Definitely there for you spiritually since we can’t physically :cryfeels: Bullying based on attraction is overrated.

You’re a great dude no matter how you look, and those shitheads will never see that. Big talk coming from an .is user but don’t let those faggots be what gets to you, it’s what they want by laughing in your face. All they will ever have going for them is looks, and not a single glimpse of personality. You have more than them in that regard.
Definitely there for you spiritually since we can’t physically :cryfeels: Bullying based on attraction is overrated.
Thanks brocel :feelsaww: appreciate it. Ironic thing is, many of these bully faggots are old, ugly themselves (although they perhaps still look normal unlike me), or just plain and obviously dumb lowlives. Some have straight out made pictures of me and laughed (like 30 somethings men). Today I would react differently. I always have earphones on when I'm out with my dog, to not hear any mean comments. If I don't have any, I think "I dare you to say something". But I could never do something, don't wanna go to real jail, even if they'd deserve it

Aspie John: Chapter VII

Aspie John was active on the Internet following his time in the hospital. He befriended a tall male of similar appearance during one of his Internet stints. When Aspie John approached the male, he would often wait for hours before replying. During this time, Aspie John observed the male chatting with female friends instead of replying to Aspie John's messages.

This male sent Aspie John a message of flowers after several months and several rage-filled posts on an Internet forum, weeks after he made posts about roping and "Self-defense".

Re: cyber bullying and suicide
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189882127Saturday, May 28, 2016 4:45 AM CDT
"this isn't true" Yes it is. We do not instinctively "care" about the happiness of other individuals; it is merely the advantages and resources that we may receive from such interactions that cause most individuals to feign it. Also, I am quite interested in your "Amanda Todd" reference. As with all liberals, you omitted her own questionable behavior from the discussion.
more_horiz
Re: lol i called my teacher an 'n' word today1
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189882591Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:10 AM CDT
Ah, very good then. It is often difficult to prevent yourself from being repulsed by feces.

Thanks brocel :feelsaww: appreciate it. Ironic thing is, many of these bully faggots are old, ugly themselves (although they perhaps still look normal unlike me), or just plain and obviously dumb lowlives. Some have straight out made pictures of me and laughed (like 30 somethings men). Today I would react differently. I always have earphones on when I'm out with my dog, to not hear any mean comments. If I don't have any, I think "I dare you to say something". But I could never do something, don't wanna go to real jail, even if they'd deserve it
Of course.
These “men” making fun of you are nothing but manchildren trying to cope with their second divorce by making fun of those less appealing than them. They make fun of you, then go home to remember they’re doing no better than you are.. But because they saw someone less attractive than them earlier that day, they depressingly think to themselves “least I have that going for me!”
You mind your own business, no reason why they cant mind theirs.

If you're a Normie you're constantly looking up at the people above you who have the things that you can never achieve. The money, cars, yachts, fame, et cetera. The only way you can cope with this is if you tell yourself that you'll never be one of those losers who doesn't have a girlfriend and lives in a basement playing MMOs. You're not rich and famous, but at least you've got something.
That is why they make fun of people who they see as lower on the hierarchy. It's a way of making themselves feel better.

Of course.
These “men” making fun of you are nothing but manchildren trying to cope with their second divorce by making fun of those less appealing than them. They make fun of you, then go home to remember they’re doing no better than you are.. But because they saw someone less attractive than them earlier that day, they depressingly think to themselves “least I have that going for me!”
You mind your own business, no reason why they cant mind theirs.

Re: I'm a white crayon.
Pump_Kin
Png

#190457403Saturday, June 04, 2016 5:15 PM CDT
Crayons provide a very interesting analogy: The "white" crayon itself provides additional beauty to other colors by brightening them. The "black" crayon likewise darkens the colors and defiles them.

Admirable restraint. I’m like this too. In the past, I was a ugly ass kid. Used to have a bushy unibrow, Weird haircut, etc. I tried ignoring the comments but they always got to me. I never did anything because I was afraid of getting in trouble.

Remove your fear of judgment , to Be completely free .

The opinions of Others shouldnt Matter. ( And maybe only the ones ( people ) you Care About )

Remove your fear of judgment , to Be completely free .

The opinions of Others shouldnt Matter. ( And maybe only the ones ( people ) you Care About )
True. Absolutely. However, what upsets me is the disrespect of 95% of strangers who react negatively to me. (laugh, stare, point, talk about)
Also, the implications- I’m so extremely insecure, yet another reason why I’ll never get a gf (and ofc keep getting reminded how ugly I am)

normies are a bunch of assholes...what else is new

If you're a Normie you're constantly looking up at the people above you who have the things that you can never achieve. The money, cars, yachts, fame, et cetera. The only way you can cope with this is if you tell yourself that you'll never be one of those losers who doesn't have a girlfriend and lives in a basement playing MMOs. You're not rich and famous, but at least you've got something.
That is why they make fun of people who they see as lower on the hierarchy. It's a way of making themselves feel better.
Yeah, until they found out you make more cash and have more shit than them but you couldn't care less.

Then it becomes the "alpha" chimp game of trying to one-up you on something like your appearance.

I've had normies make fun of me for playing WoW but then they find out that I'm a STEMcel that makes money, now I'm a 'manlet' instead of being just a nerd.

I hope they die from their mudblood.

I'll never have a girlfriend, love, compassion
men don't get compassion, ever. Period.

baby boys, if they're ever loved, is by their mothers while they're still babies, because as soon as the toddler starts to walk, the mother will resent the kid because he's not a chiseled 6'11" gigachad bodybuilder billionaire with an 11" dick.

You can hire a "girlfriend" after you moneymaxx and geomaxx to the Phillipines or Thailand.

Last edited:
men don't get compassion, ever. Period.

baby boys, if they're ever loved, is by their mothers while they're still babies, because as soon as the toddler starts to walk, the mother will resent the kid because he's not a chiseled 6'11" gigachad bodybuilder billionaire with an 11" dick.

You can have a "girlfriend" by paying. Moneymaxx and geomaxx to the Phillipines or Thailand so you can pay for a girlfriend.
Not that into SEA girls. Prefer Eastern Europe or Latinas but only bc I can’t date a Western European foid. I’m Venezuela in football, anything above 7 is Brazil for me. Know what I’m trying to say? I’m low tier

Not that into SEA girls. Prefer Eastern Europe or Latinas but only bc I can’t date a Western European foid. I’m Venezuela in football, anything above 7 is Brazil for me. Know what I’m trying to say? I’m low tier
same logic applies, just move to Kazakhstan or whatever and hire a girlfriend there. Lots of college girls there contemplating prostitution to pay for their college life, you could simply offer her a "job" as your sidekick while you pay for it all. It's cheap to spend a year there if you're from a 1st world country.

I'm a wageslave who basically works to survive the next month in a shithole country at age 38, so it's beyond over for me.

it's like that ancient proverb says: "trust a snake before a kike, and a kike before a Chad, but never trust a normie."
Well said, wise man

Eastern Europe foids are no better than western ones. trust me.

Eastern Europe foids are no better than western ones. trust me.
I trust you. Just saying, I can't get a Western European one. I'm 26, KHHV, very short and in particular very ugly face and strange head. Even my parents knew it never began, my mum wants me to forget the idea of getting a gf (saying "relationships suck" hundreds of times, that I'm "idealising love", etc)

I trust you. Just saying, I can't get a Western European one. I'm 26, KHHV, very short and in particular very ugly face and strange head. Even my parents knew it never began, my mum wants me to forget the idea of getting a gf (saying "relationships suck" hundreds of times, that I'm "idealising love", etc)
Be strong my friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back